TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Aww, no pictures this time... ):

And it seems like the game doesn't know I already found the pearl, since the text about me looking for it still appears when I go to the meadow.

But apart from that it's a lovely game and I can't wait to see what happens next!

I took the statue because I figured that someone would want it, honestly! :v Also, video game; you tend to want to grab things that are grabable.

And it seems like the game doesn't know I already found the pearl, since the text about me looking for it still appears when I go to the meadow.

But apart from that it's a lovely game and I can't wait to see what happens next!

There was no new text written for areas that had been previously explored, unfortunately.

Just as a note: I know some people have been cranky about how short these daily stories are: text adventures don't really give much sense of time.. or distance being traveled. Day 1 covered a good 15 miles of walking on foot... despite not being really... clarified tongue.gif

Edited by Thuban

Day 1 covered a good 15 miles of walking on foot...

That explains why I was so tired after playing the game. Fifteen miles is a lot of distance to walk in one day. xd.png

What a fun game and what a cute little dragon baby.

Thank you so much. biggrin.gif

I did get the you woke up and had breakfast part but I can't get anywhere because the text is all yesterday's. I have the pearl, the weird bug and the invites. Just cann't get anywhere. Now what?

I did get the you woke up and had breakfast part but I can't get anywhere because the text is all yesterday's. I have the pearl, the weird bug and the invites. Just cann't get anywhere. Now what?

you should have gotten the option to click "the next day" when you went to the event today. Perhaps try a hard refresh on the last page of the event. Perhaps that will trigger it to start for you.

I'm having that problem too, clicked on the next day, had breakfast and then got the same stuff as yesterday too. Did the hard refresh and it's still the same.

ETA: Ok, I shut waterfox off then back on and it worked for me.

Edited by oddsoxdi

So did I - but then I started walking and got somewhere. As in I visited the sweetling and then carried on.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Day 1 covered a good 15 miles of walking on foot... despite not being really... clarified tongue.gif

I can barely go 1 mile without getting tired. 15 miles is crazy talk for me.

Hmm...I have all the items for today evidently...but part of me wonders if I missed something because I didn't go back to the meadow first...

Going back to the Meadow allowed you to visit all of day 1's places again. So, it was only useful if you didn't grab something the first day. I assume, this will happen everyday with another chance to get anything we missed.

I did the hard refresh, I've shut down FireFOx and came back and it's still the same - I can't get any further than all the text from yesterday about talking to the young dragons and doing the tree then the rocks and finding the pearl again and again.

After breakfast I leave and don't get the choice of the meadow path mentioned, just the meadow clearing. Belay that. Got today's mission done. Four items and I'm sleeping on the ground.

Edited by Ayelldee

I did the hard refresh, I've shut down FireFOx and came back and it's still the same - I can't get any further than all the text from yesterday about talking to the young dragons and doing the tree then the rocks and finding the pearl again and again.

After breakfast I leave and don't get the choice of the meadow path mentioned, just the meadow clearing.

Clear cookies ? Do as I have done with Snowa, and go into history and tell it to "forget page"....

I took the statue. Bad karma or not, I wanted it, lol. I like this little game! And it's interesting to know that day 1 included 15 miles of walking, I would not have known that.

I almost forgot about this event since I was away at Katsucon. So glad I was able to get my pair and jump into the event as soon as possible!

I love the fact that the badge for this event is based entirely on partitipation.

Ehm... what does that mean?

And will we get a different badge if we complete all 7 parts?

I didn't even see the statue and now I have had to make camp and it won't let me do anything else. So, hopefully I really didn't need it.

I know you were just making an observation for something you look forward to and not being angry or anything, but I do just want to point out that there is very little time between Christmas and Valentine's, and it's actually incredibly impressive the artists were able to pull together a whole choose your own adventure event in that time. I'm not surprised there's not a whole lot of art for it. xP

Ehm... what does that mean?

And will we get a different badge if we complete all 7 parts?

It means everyone gets the same badge as long as they participate in the event for even just a little time.

I just find it funny that its based on partitipation rather than participation (::

I think TJ needs an editor xd.png The new dragons are adorable though!!!

I just find it funny that its based on partitipation rather than participation (::

I think TJ needs an editor xd.png The new dragons are adorable though!!!

TJ has an editor. The "auto-correct while reading" function of my brain. Works quite often. Worked on this one, too. I didn't notice the mistake until you pointed it out. laugh.gif

And now that they are stage 2 these hatchies went onto my list of favourite baby dragons. They are so sturdy and big-pawed in a cuddly way, and still have that great expression of their face/head that gives them such a determined look. Like a puppy going to do some "grown-up dog stuff", like hunting, wrestling or searching. They are all earnest about it, and you just have to honestly admire their determination, even if they still look cute while doing it. wub.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus