TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

It means everyone gets the same badge as long as they participate in the event for even just a little time.

Thank you!

I love the hatchling's little intense angry eyes. So fierce!

On the never ending hunt of trying to find pretty lineaged V-Days and hoping for hatchlings I can freeze xd.png

I can't wait for the adults of these new babies though! I've grabbed two that I'm content with the codes with (well mostly just one but I incubated the other so I don't really want to abandon it and waste an incubate).

I too really thought about taking the statue or not but my logic was "if it's broken and in some out of the way cave maybe someone shady left it here so if I take it the rest of the statue will be somewhere else and I can put it back together." Besides, this time it didn't seem anything bad would happen if I did take it, unlike the Christmas event where you were given the option of stealing from DC's equivalent of a deity.

In other news, ~10 hours until my eggs can hatch! Hurry up babies I wanna see what you look like since I missed TJ's S1s!

What's going on with the event?? Isn't it supposed to be the next day? Because I can't click the "next day" link, it's gray and barely visible.

I wish my eggs would hatch already, I can't wait to see these hatchlings. Ugh, I have lazy dragons. Though I've always had lazy dragons, ever since I joined it's taken forever for anything to grow up.

I just now noticed that there is still a Valentine's wall in the AP. Yay! Maybe I can grab another Heartstealing.

I can't wait to see what these new ones turn into for adults. I love the hatchies.

I guess I avoided the moral quandary of stealing the statue, since I didn't even find the statue. Heh.

I too really thought about taking the statue or not but my logic was "if it's broken and in some out of the way cave maybe someone shady left it here so if I take it the rest of the statue will be somewhere else and I can put it back together." Besides, this time it didn't seem anything bad would happen if I did take it, unlike the Christmas event where you were given the option of stealing from DC's equivalent of a deity.

In other news, ~10 hours until my eggs can hatch! Hurry up babies I wanna see what you look like since I missed TJ's S1s!

You can check them out on the wiki, too, you know! smile.gif

Grats tongue.gif

Thanks! xd.png

Since I was locked, I did today's quest. No pinching of statues for me. I hope that wasn't the wrong choice! rolleyes.gif

I think I just stole from a shrine... WHOOPS. Please don't hate me spirits of the shrine!

Also, I really like the shiny trinket. I wish it was an actual dragon.

Glad there is still a wall of V day eggs in the AP, but I doubt I will find what I am looking for. I keep trying to find some nice alt Sweet checkers and keep finding really pretty pastel ones that would get kind of spoiled on my scroll.

Glad there is still a wall of V day eggs in the AP, but I doubt I will find what I am looking for. I keep trying to find some nice alt Sweet checkers and keep finding really pretty pastel ones that would get kind of spoiled on my scroll.

Pssst! Check your PMs!

ETA: How long do you guys think the Val wall will last?

Edited by oddsoxdi

After the Christmas event every time I get a direction I wish there was a map that has the sprites xd.png

I wonder if I missed something for today's event. I have this empty space between my trinket and the statute. It makes me feel like I missed something.

Another 3-4 hours and my eggs (AP ones) will hatch biggrin.gif Hopefully there will still be a wall of Valentine eggs in the AP by then so I can grab some more laugh.gif

I don't think I ever said anything here about this so

Happy (Belated) Valentines Everyone!

And thank you so much TJ and Spriters for these wonderful new dragons, and all of the past ones as well that now litter my scroll ^.^

And of course the cute event with all the pretty little trinkets! wub.gif

Edited by Clya

I just finished the event for the day, and saw that I have a space missing - guess I missed the statue aww sad.gif hope there'll be a way to pick it up later!

Otherwise, love the event! Can't wait to see the adults!

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Pssst! Check your PMs!

ETA: How long do you guys think the Val wall will last?

I'm honestly shocked it's lasted as long as it has. I don't expect it to still be around when I'm no longer egglocked, but maybe it'll surprise me.

I just finished the event for the day, and saw that I have a space missing - guess I missed the statue aww sad.gif hope there'll be a way to pick it up later!

Otherwise, love the event! Can't wait to see the adults!

I have the statue, but it looks like I have a blank space between the trinket and the statue. Did I miss something? I thought I went everywhere.

I have the statue, but it looks like I have a blank space between the trinket and the statue. Did I miss something? I thought I went everywhere.

No, we all seem to have that blank space, maybe it will be filled tomorrow.