TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

No, we all seem to have that blank space, maybe it will be filled tomorrow.

Thanks!

Pssst! Check your PMs!

ETA: How long do you guys think the Val wall will last?

I wonder too! The eggs I bred last night still haven't cycled through so definitely in to tomorrow I think. Scrolls should be unlocking again tomorrow for people on the incubate cycle so probably tomorrow morning (cave time) it finishes is my guess! Good thing too - because I can't resist grabbing more AP lovelies but I still need to get my two 2016 eggs! xd.png

So, on the Northern Route, are you supposed to get a choice when you first take it? Mine says but there is only 1 option, the caves.

ETA: And now I have an apparently missing item as well and it isn't the statue.

I think this question got buried. Anyone who worked on the event have an answer?

Found more eggs (couldn't find any RA ones though ^^; ) and to wait until these new ones hatch happy.gif

ra ? what does that mean?

Radiant Angel.

OHHHHHH some how gotten 2 is that good?

also a tip is just keep refressing teh abandon cave >:D thats how i gotten it

ra ? what does that mean?

I apologize, I usually shorten some dragon names for convenience sake ^^; But as purplehaze stated, it stands for Radiant Angel :3

OHHHHHH some how gotten 2 is that good?

also a tip is just keep refressing teh abandon cave >:D thats how i gotten it

They aren't too difficult to get, but they're not as populous compared to earlier Vals. 's why Heartstealing eggs are difficult to come by; they were only released last year, so there aren't that many of them being bred.

I apologize, I usually shorten some dragon names for convenience sake ^^; But as purplehaze stated, it stands for Radiant Angel :3

nah its fine ^^

They aren't too difficult to get, but they're not as populous compared to earlier Vals. 's why Heartstealing eggs are difficult to come by; they were only released last year, so there aren't that many of them being bred.

oh cool

Kinda disappointed that it's another pink dragon and that it's not a new artist, but meh.

Need less pink for valentine's dragons. More white/cream, red or even purple would be nice.

Kinda disappointed that it's another pink dragon and that it's not a new artist, but meh.

Need less pink for valentine's dragons. More white/cream, red or even purple would be nice.

kinda true but it is valentimes day and pink is the most commonly color during this advent/holiday

This is kind of cool- I own a Rosebud whose father's name is Huggyface, like the Sweetling in the event story. xd.png

Huggyface belongs to my son.

I'm wondering if mine might be bugged? Asking if I can do anymore, or where another is, and all I get is "return", but no option after other then going back to ask again etc. blink.gif

Only Three new inventory items today?  Hope I didn't miss any.

I also got three items:

-Feather

-Empty bucket

-Bucket of flowers

I also got three items:

-Feather

-Empty bucket

-Bucket of flowers

I think i'm bugged=( I only got one item

edit: Just the first one listed in the spoiler

Edited by Erithan

kinda true but it is valentimes day and pink is the most commonly color during this advent/holiday

Maybe one day there will be a conversation heart dragon. It can be the colors of pastel chalks. tongue.gif

I'm wondering if mine might be bugged? Asking if I can do anymore, or where another is, and all I get is "return", but no option after other then going back to ask again etc. blink.gif

I'm currently stuck there as well, what can I do to move on? Could anyone please tell me?

Maybe one day there will be a conversation heart dragon. It can be the colors of pastel chalks. tongue.gif

woooooo :00000 then i would defentily want that but it would be cool if the net dragon would be white with pink outlines with some flowers attached to the dragons or veils but i think there not releasing anymore sad.gif

Edited by Xsinwolf