TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Can someone direct to a list of all known itens so far? I have 15 but I'm not sure that's all of them.

I also have 15.

You can check the wiki as it is updated.

Can someone direct to a list of all known itens so far? I have 15 but I'm not sure that's all of them.

That's all I have smile.gif

Oh, fiddlesticks unsure.gif I missed most of today's items...I hope we can go back and get them tomorrow... sad.gif

I hope none of the dragons miss the party, considering how long it's taking to get them their invites!!

laugh.giflaugh.gif

*Shrugs* It was just a thought. Originally it was just a sort of pastel rainbow dragon when I first thought of it... maybe scales that were shaped like tiny candy hearts. Then the expanded idea came to mind due to how conversation hearts work... you never know how many of a color you will get, sometime you get all colors but one in a package and then there is the complete randomness of the little messages on them... some don't even have words on them. ninja.gif

I think it's a cool idea, I just don't think people would enjoy it as a holiday dragon. ^^

Imagine doing a breeding project with them, you breed them in the Valentine's week, you have to guess from the eggs which one may be the colour you want, you pick one, all the others colour the way you want but yours doesn't! Then you have to wait a whole year to try again. It would be super frustrating. I mean that is pretty much worst case scenario, but yeah.

It's a cool idea, I just personally don't think it will work for the holiday dragons.(I'm also sure others will agree with me, but yeah.)

i tried clearing my cache and using this link... but i'm still stuck in the loop. i'll pm tj and hope that even if the loop isn't fixed and i miss out on this day, at least i'll somehow be able to do the others!

Same for me! sad.gif

Can't progress past Somyad's cave: http://dragcave.net/valentines16/story/d3r10

Ah, I managed to avoid the glitch and get all the items...I've been very fortunate.

I feel bad for those who unknowingly missed stuff or are having problems. Wish I could help y'all. sad.gif

I ended up exploring more than I should have and completely missed the bucket and flowers for today. sad.gif

Somehow, I don't think i'll get to backtrack to them later this week, either..

Did anyone else have items VANISH on them? I collected everything but two scrolls, the fruit, and the trinket you get for the fruit are missing now sad.gif

I had items vanish! In fact, I had to do yesterday's quest all over again and collect all the items again. I was so scared I was going to miss something because I had to do it again >w<

Edited by Clya

I'm caught in a loop with the Rosebud. I can't leave, only repeatedly talk about picking snowdrops or visiting the Heartseeker.

I did not experienced the vanishing item bug... but is this normal or am I missing something?

user posted image

There's a space on the far left of the second row, next to the statue.

There's something I didn't get? blink.gif

EDIT: Thanks fuzzbucket smile.gif

Edited by Masterdragon992

I did not experienced the vanishing item bug... but is this normal or am I missing something?

user posted image

There's a space on the far left of the second row, next to the statue.

There's something I didn't get? blink.gif

That's normal - mentioned several times in this thread.

I think i'm bugged=( I only got one item

edit: Just the first one listed in the spoiler

xd.png

only have 2 of 3 spoiler items sad.gif

the wiki said it was possible to continue without the statue on day one ..

but why can we progress with missing items ???

xd.png

only have 2 of 3 spoiler items sad.gif

the wiki said it was possible to continue without the statue on day one ..

but why can we progress with missing items ???

It's possible that taking or not taking certain items will affect the end outcome of the story, kind of like the choices in the christmas event....

I hope taking the statue doesn't make the dragons all mad at me.... D:

Today's event was cute ;D

And the only egg I have left to get for two of each is Radiant Angel. Just gotta wait for one to show up in the AP, since I don't care about lineage <3

Ugh, I not only missed out on the broken statue, but also the bucket and flowers. I only got the feather. And I can't go back for any of the missing items.

Damn it.

I am in the same situation. dry.gif

I missed seeing the s1 hatchlings, saw them as eggs and revisited this thread only to find they were already mature hatchlings. Not surprising given the time they have remaining and the number of views they've accumulated. My eggs hatched today so I was able to see the s1 hatchlings, they're adorable. I'm a fan of the colour scheme of the egg and both stages of hatchling so far, I'm keen to see the adults once they grow up!

Is that a heart on the side of the s2, in the middle of the body, or is it just wishful thinking on my part? I looked closer and I'm about 80% sure that it's a heart. Cute! ♥ Edit: Looked back a few pages and saw I wasn't the only one to notice it. That brings my certainty to up a few notches.

The event is really fun too! I hope taking that broken statue doesn't bring down the wrath of the Avatars or Guardians. °ロ°

Edited by VampiricOmen

I didn't get stuck in a loop, but I did miss out on getting the bucket and flowers.... well, darn. :/

This. sad.gif ALL I got was a pink crystal and a feather...no flowers or bucket and NO chance of getting the missed items unlike the part for the 15th where I WAS able to get the statue and little gold and blue dragon that goes along with the pile of berries...not really liking that the part for the 16th won't give me a chance to get the rest of the items needed to finish day 16's part in the story.

*sigh*

I tried everything, I tried to clean cache, delete cookies, nothing makes the game to give me a chance to get the missing itens. I foresee that this game will have the same fate of halloween 2014 when I could not get all the items and missed the badge. I hate these text only games. dry.gif

Edited by danicast