TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

TJ, do something. The dragons I bred are dying! I'm sure one of the xenos I bred is at a day left!

Hey there! Regarding:

i think i said i was stuck in a loop, but i'll try to make it more clear in case anyone can help!

at the rosebud's cave, no matter which option i choose:

- Where can I find the Heartseeker?

- Can I do anything else for you?

the only option i get on both pages is "Return."

i tried this link, as suggested: http://dragcave.net/valentines16/story/d3r1

this took me to the "heading into the forest" page where i chose Somyad's Cave.

from there, i once again got stuck in the loop above.

have i missed something i'm supposed to be doing?

I was having the same problem, but I had already handed the flowers over and couldn't get out again, thankfully the link was able to get me back. In your case I think you need to go down the forest path, go to the brook, then to the left, then back up to Somyad. You might need to use the link again to continue on down the path after handing the flowers over. Hopefully that'll work for you!

Edited by amyriad

An unintended consequence of nice people trying to help the ones that didn't get a chance to log on or catch new releases?

Or people swapping out for different/better codes, or changing their mind about biome (been there!!)

So weird to see a whole wall of them, though! I also wonder if there are enough people who don't have any yet to free it xd.png

TJ, do something. The dragons I bred are dying! I'm sure one of the xenos I bred is at a day left!

I sympathize but to breed just before Holiday releases can have unintended consequences as well.

It's not possible to catch over the limit to my knowledge.

You get a message about not being able to get the egg because you are at your limit.

This seems to be the result of people purposely catching and dumping later.

From the looks of the AP it appears to be a concerted effort, probably quite a few people dumping multiple times, if I had to guess.

Edited by Tawanda001

Just checked my dragons. One astrapi egg is at 2 hours left. Wow, thanks so much, egg wall.

MULTISCROLL!!!!!

jk

WAIT

THE EGGWALL IS *a little bit* GONE!

Edited by MadameZ

A-HA! Two non valentine's appear and they are just 11 hours left! This is what I wanted to know!

Ahhhh, I just saw some Vampy eggs at the end of the AP.

My last two hatchlings need to hurry and grow up so I can get my bronze statue :c

I need so many eggs!

It's not possible to catch over the limit to my knowledge.

You get a message about not being able to get the egg because you are at your limit.

This seems to be the result of people purposely catching and dumping later.

From the looks of the AP it appears to be a concerted effort, probably quite a few people dumping multiple times, if I had to guess.

I wish there was no limit for all Holidays. At this point, should we assume that the majority of the eggs currently in the AP will die?

My boyfriend manged to -surprisingly- grab a bronze tinsel someone abandoned.

I guess that means the V-day rush is over. Had those lower timed new ones sat for while, I think I'd have switched my two higher timed =p

I wish there was no limit for all Holidays. At this point, should we assume that the majority of the eggs currently in the AP will die?

I don't know but I wouldn't think so. Those super low time eggs usually get snapped up fast, freeing the eggs behind that at a pretty good rate.

Anybody that wants to go to the next trophy level should be grabbing and freezing as fast as they can. biggrin.gif

My boyfriend manged to -surprisingly- grab a bronze tinsel someone abandoned.

Was it the combination of 2 spirals? I found that one interesting.

The top line of the AP is just new release. Now I have to check how long it takes to hatch my eggs.

Funny autocorrect-It turned 'have' into 'mace'. Huh.

Was it the combination of 2 spirals? I found that one interesting.

Nah, it's a red dragon stair step lineage. It looks really pretty ^^

Link

I wish the AP were always full of very low time eggs smile.gif Stocking up on things I need to freeze is much easier this way!

I wish the AP were always full of very low time eggs smile.gif Stocking up on things I need to freeze is much easier this way!

That's what I'm doing too! Got a messy copper and a messy chrono in the ERs right now biggrin.gif

Edited by Amberfly

All those low time eggs and I am locked up with V day eggs. blink.gif

Looking for Valentines eggs right now but nabbed some low-time for freezing. :3 <3 I'll keep looking after these ones hatch lol.

Hey there! Regarding:

I was having the same problem, but I had already handed the flowers over and couldn't get out again, thankfully the link was able to get me back. In your case I think you need to go down the forest path, go to the brook, then to the left, then back up to Somyad. You might need to use the link again to continue on down the path after handing the flowers over. Hopefully that'll work for you!

Just a note here, you can still get stuck, if it sets you up to camp for the night, the link wont put you back=(

edit: and I think Thuban said it, but even if you can't get all the items the badge should be the same. if your stuck in the loop try this link

http://dragcave.net/valentines16/story/d3r1

Edited by Erithan