TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

<3 The hatchies are quite nice and I love the "wine" red color they have.

/boots a couple new eggs to the AP for tomorrow's hunters

That post with the cake is evil. I want chocolate cake now.

My brute girls are watching this new dragon with a lot of interest.

HAPPY V-DAY!!!!!!!

All you wanters of purple, and everyone else. I'm just happy anyone bothers to make holidays so special around here.

Be well!

Day 2 of quest!

*spoilers*

Ended: Camping for the night in a sleeping bag.

Items: Fruits, Weird Trinket, Broken Statue, Crystal

I wonder if I missed anything.

Edited by Stormypulse

The chapter ends with me camping for the night. Is that the same as you?

Considering the time of their post, I think they finished the first day's event before the second day's was released. ^^

Squeezed in the last of my holidays (including breeding a few 2nd gens) before the breeding period ended. :3

Stormypulse, I kind of wonder that too considering a space seems to be left open as though I missed something...

Edited by Nyxity

Day 2 of quest!

*spoilers*

Those are all the items I got.

Day 2 of quest!

*spoilers*

Those are what I found, as well. But I too have a space missing under the beetle and before the broken statue so did I forget something?

ETA: Am I the only one who had the Valkemarian Tales music playing in my mind while reading today's quest? :3

Edited by Denwayasha

Day 2 of quest!

*spoilers*

I got all of those, too.

Those are what I found, as well. But I too have a space missing under the beetle and before the broken statue so did I forget something?

Yes, I have a space missing as well, it's giving me doubts too huh.gif

Yes, I have a space missing as well, it's giving me doubts too huh.gif

I also have a missing space, but all of the other items.

For those that happen to miss out on one of the items mentioned above, you can see what it looks like on the wiki tongue.gif (I really hope no one missed it!)

Day 2 of quest!

*spoilers*

^ Same here. On a late note, Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Day 2 of quest!

*spoilers*

Oh crap, were we supposed to actually pick up the statue? I left it because it seemed like one of those things that would come back to bite you in the end. Like in the Holiday event last December there was something in the cave and there were two options the nice option was to leave it and the naughty option was to take it. I hope this doesn't affect anything big later in the game sad.gif

Yeah, that thought crossed mine, too, ShadowKunoichi13. I had to take a few minutes to think about it. In the end, I figured the fact that it was broken was an indication that there would be no penalty, and maybe we'd end up fixing it later on.

Edited by Data_Girl_3

Oh crap, were we supposed to actually pick up the statue? I left it because it seemed like one of those things that would come back to bite you in the end. Like in the Holiday event last December there was something in the cave and there were two options the nice option was to leave it and the naughty option was to take it. I hope this doesn't affect anything big later in the game sad.gif

I did this too xd.png

Whoops.

Well today's bit was really cute! I like the look of that trinket. I, too, debated on the statue for a moment, since it almost seemed foreboding, but I caved and got my grubby hands on it xd.png

I didn't grab the statue either >.> I wouldn't want bad karma, broken or not xd.png then again, when the next day comes along, I can imagine we'll be able to have another chance at grabbing it, right? Because for some reason we can go through the actions of the first day..

Hello I hope everyone had a Happy Valentines Day I too took the statue and this quest is fun .Yes i just logged on and was able to get my two eggs they are soo awesome looking Thank you TJ and those who created them. biggrin.gif

i left it too sad.gif

i tried to go back and get it later, but i couldn't. the game wouldn't let me get back to that part. i hope i can tomorrow.

Edited by greycat