TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

They look kinda grumpy to me, which is adorable. Very interested to see how these guys turn out.

People have hatchlings already and my eggs aren't even cracking yet tongue.gif

huh.gif The only person who has hatchies of the new Valentines is TJ, and that's because he fiddles the time on his so they hatch almost immediately...

I wonder what the spriter alt will look like?

I'm a little disappointed that these are generic westerns. I was hoping for a wyrm, lindwyrm, or sea serpent holiday dragon this time.

Liking the hatchlings so far wub.gif

does anyone know where can i find a link of all the sprites of the valentine event?

i don't want to miss any during the seven days.

Cyradis4 did the writing and concept info for these guys c:

And that's all I'm gonna say until they grow up o3o

blink.gif That MIGHT even give me a clue... blink.gifxd.png Way to go C4 xd.png

huh.gif The only person who has hatchies of the new Valentines is TJ, and that's because he fiddles the time on his so they hatch almost immediately...

Ah, I didn't know that. I thought everyone's eggs were hatching right away somehow. My bad.

user posted image

Get thee behind me, Satan! xd.png

*sigh* too late...once seen, can't be unseen - or un-crave! sad.gif

Question: How did TJ'a eggs hatch so fast? It's only been 14 hours, and the minimum time to hatch including incubation is 2 days afaik.

TJ cheats and sets his dragons to 3d12 so we can see the hatchies faster.

Question: How did TJ'a eggs hatch so fast? It's only been 14 hours, and the minimum time to hatch including incubation is 2 days afaik.

He fiddles it.

TJ starts his eggs lower (I believe his start at 4 days?) and they hatch pretty fast once people see them, the hatchlings though still hatch and have a timer of 7 days so it will take three days for them to grow up like normal hatchlings.

Unless I misunderstood and his eggs hatch early due to TJ being magic. o.o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

user posted image

The heck is this?

Pfft and a late happy v-day to everyone!

Say Hello To My Little Friend!

Horned beetle from the looks of it.

Edited by Asketil

TJ starts his eggs lower (I believe his start at 4 days?) and they hatch pretty fast once people see them, the hatchlings though still hatch and have a timer of 7 days so it will take three days for them to grow up like normal hatchlings.

Unless I misunderstood and his eggs hatch early due to TJ being magic. o.o

This. He starts his event dragons at 4 days, so they typically hatch fairly quickly, with how many views they get. His dragons are also immune to sickness, because in the past they have ended up dying from so many views. The hatchlings will take three days from now (minimum) to grow up, and that's when we'll see the adults.

I do believe were getting a different kind of Val this year! sure its still pink but it seems to have a different theme than the others.

Almost got an heart attack  laugh.gif

Happy V-Day everyone! I've just finished today's "chapter" of the story...

I love how the invitations look like past years' Valentines Dragons!

Thank you everyone! wub.gif

They are "addressed" to other dragons it seems.

Edited by Thuban

Ok so it's like the christmas event in which you can only do a bit of the story at a time? I don't know where Harvey is. xd.png

I had first played it on my phone and was just checking to make sure the mobile wasn't glitched.