TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Thank you TJ and artists for making this event.

Unfortunately I'm not too impressed. There is nothing wrong with the dragons, they look interesting, sort of like a cake. It's just I was really hoping for something other than more pink. There is a whole pallete of colors and yet the valentines dragons have been consistently pink, red, reddish, pinkish, and I yearn for something different such as what has been going on with the Christmas dragons. The X-Mas started with more Christmasy related subjects such as the yulebuck and the holly, the wrapping paper theme, the ribbon, and yet we have soltices too, and Father Christmas, a more wintery feeling, a whole different thing. I was hoping something more related to nature, earth, the blooming of life to go on for a change. Yet we get more pink.

I know TJ only chooses between what's available but... still feel kind of down that the pink theme is going to go on for valentines on end.

Sorry I can't be more positive. I truly appreciate the effort, and like I said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the dragon. This is my own personal opinion and feelings.

Happy Valentines to everyone. smile.gif

There ARE alternative festivals that work for December. But - well, Valentine's is Valentine's and nothing else. And - red and pink are pretty much the only colours you ever see on val cards and the rest (though black and red is always nice.) Anyone EVER see a blue one, or green ? I don't think so. It ties in - really - with the colour of a heart - which is red IRL, and that carries over. That's why red has always been the colour of LURVE - and extrapolated to include pink as girls are supposed to like it.

They look purplish enough to be a bit different anyway. I shall love them whatever they are. Unless they look like that one dragon I really don't like. Only one. Aren't I lucky !

I think these are the prettiest eggs I've never seen and I love the colors!

Also, the hatchlings are adorable! I have high hopes for these beauties. I think they might be the prettiest Valentine dragons yet.

I decided to wait until today to grab my eggs. I don't like having to fight to get them, as soon as they first start dropping.

I got mine in about five minutes. Because everything was empty. But there weren't many folks trying to get them, though.

I don't look at the colors of the eggs or even the colors of the dragons, I just look at the dragons themselves.

Thanks TJ and the Spriters, for more fun.

Thank you TJ and all the artist who made this event possible again, lovely eggs and nice event.

Got an egg with Z in it so i`m happy for that.

How awesome, and the game is really fun! Pink is my favorite color so I'm always super excited to see what the Valentine dragons will look like. Thank you for all the hard work you put into these holiday events, TJ and co.. smile.gif I can't wait to see how the story unfolds.

Hi every body, every lovers smile.gif

Thanks for the valentine's story : thats train my english wink.gif

and i have a question : is it too late to get valentine's egg?

i have this message : "As you reach the summit of the mountain, you see many large dragons scattered about, some with hatchlings.

You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found."

in all locations sad.gif

Edited by Meandre

i have this message : "As you reach the summit of the mountain, you see many large dragons scattered about, some with hatchlings.

in all locations sad.gif

New Valentine eggs will drop every five minutes for the next three days. Just keep looking! smile.gif By tonight, they should just be sitting around untaken, since most people will have theirs already.

in all locations sad.gif

It's not too late, they will drop for another ~2.5 days. smile.gif Just check the cave at the top of the hour, or at 5 minute intervals (00:05, 00:10, 00:15...) and you'll see them.

ACCCCCKKKKKK!!!! I almost forgot its Valentine eggie again. So roared over to the cave and got my 2 with no problem. One of them has the small z. Now I will go play the game:)

The new dragons look nice! I hope the adults will have more of the color from the bottom of the egg, though.

I like events like this one, but I'm always worried about missing items.. unsure.gif

Thanks everybody for another great holiday!

The egg and hatchie descriptions are interesting ^.^

Not my favourite colours, but they are quite enjoyable. And of course, I love the game haha

Thank you to everyone who worked on this Valentine's Day event <3

Match and Maker are cute codes. I got my two eggs nice and easy as well.

Edited by moonstone981

The colors on the hatchlings kind of remind me of sea slugs, like nudibranch or something.

Which... is ok, because sea slugs are awesome wub.gif

(Though I doubt that the adults will be sea slugs, but still, the colors on the hatchlings are cool)

I thought the eggs were beautiful but the hatchlings, while nice, really aren't my cup of tea. Hoping the adults will be something I like better.

About the event:

I am currently doing the event, but I found the little "ball". I'm not at the "Homeward Bound" screen and it says I found the little dragon's ball, but then he tells me that I should deliver invitations, but there is no other options to click. It just shows my inventory with a bug, the ball, and the invitations.

Am I missing something here?

About the event:

I am currently doing the event, but I found the little "ball".  I'm not at the "Homeward Bound" screen and it says I found the little dragon's ball, but then he tells me that I should deliver invitations, but there is no other options to click.  It just shows my inventory with a bug, the ball, and the invitations.

Am I missing something here?

I believe at this point you just wait until tomorrow smile.gif

Also anyone thinking that the adults are going to be the pink dragon in the icon next to the link where we start the quest? Because I notice a resemblance to that dragon and the silhouette image of the dragon on the opening post?

Edited by Clya

The hatchlings are cute, but the pink is starting to feel a tad overdone. Maybe we're in for a surprise? These babies sound a bit bipolar besides tongue.gif

There ARE alternative festivals that work for December. But - well, Valentine's is Valentine's and nothing else. And - red and pink are pretty much the only colours you ever see on val cards and the rest (though black and red is always nice.) Anyone EVER see a blue one, or green ? I don't think so. It ties in - really - with the colour of a heart - which is red IRL, and that carries over. That's why red has always been the colour of LURVE - and extrapolated to include pink as girls are supposed to like it.

They look purplish enough to be a bit different anyway. I shall love them whatever they are. Unless they look like that one dragon I really don't like. Only one. Aren't I lucky !

My submission was black and red... and mean. But also needed more work.

Today's event does stop at at awkward place... however, it does end exactly where it is meant to.

Edited by Thuban

I'm liking the event so far. It's nice and simple but fun at the same time. I wish there was more to today's, though, I finished so fast!

Cyradis4 did the writing and concept info for these guys c:

And that's all I'm gonna say until they grow up o3o