TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I love how the male hatchies look. smile.gif If the trend keeps up, this is going to be my favourite Valentine dragon along with the Rosebud. Thanks, Infinis and TJ!

Those valentine's eggs looks awesome and first day complete ^^

Thank you TJ and everyone who made this event <3

Happy V-day everyone!!

I like the S2 hatchie more than the S1. Still pink, but at least not pastel pink and has some interesting markings.

Same here! I had been hoping for a white Valentine dragon, but I like those chubby little pink ones all the same.

The S2 hatchlings look a bit disgruntled. biggrin.gif I'm not sure how I feel about their color palette or appearance yet. They're certainly interesting to say the least.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

These new eggs are amazing! I hope I can grab two tomorrow since I'm still egglocked until then.

Ugh, Hatch faster you lazy eggs! xd.png

uh!!! I love it! <3

It's a red velvet cake dragon!

user posted image

Happy Valentine's everyone!

They look like little hippos.

The eggs were fairly easy to get, there was about one person in that biome where I got mine from :P

The S2 hatchling is just too cute! I love it! Can't wait to see the adult haha

Edited by LumosSeeker148

The event is fun! I enjoyed helping the dragon, but I never found out what kind she was. I believe I've finished today's event and look forward to tomorrow's. btw, those scroll invitations are nicely designed. I noticed there's one for each type of Valentine dragon, judging by the symbols on each one. biggrin.gif

I really think it's going to be a Matchmaker dragon. Also, what do you think of the crystalline flower pattern at the bottom of the egg? Hmm..

I really think it's going to be a Matchmaker dragon. Also, what do you think of the crystalline flower pattern at the bottom of the egg? Hmm..

the base kinda reminds me of a lotus blossom.

I GOT ME A Z !!! YAY !

Congrats. Saw only one tiny z and didn't get it. But I found some nice codes instead. One starts with Best and one ends with Azul. Spanish for blue. biggrin.gif

What a pretty purplish egg! Got my two! That was easy. First two attempts and I got them. One is from Coast and one is from Jungle.

The event is fun! I enjoyed helping the dragon, but I never found out what kind she was. I believe I've finished today's event and look forward to tomorrow's. btw, those scroll invitations are nicely designed. I noticed there's one for each type of Valentine dragon, judging by the symbols on each one. biggrin.gif

I have a suspicion it's a Valentine09... because all those pretty scrolls of parchment refer to 6 already released Valentine Breeds while there are 7 and the 8th is on the way (I bet that's the 'he' the last page refers to), and I could quess each: Sweetling, Rosebud, Heartseeker, Arsani, Radiant Anglel and Heartstealing, so only Valentine09 is missing. even the name suggests that:P

Edited by VixenDra

Oh, guys, I just realized something!

Considering this year is going to be a big anniversary for DC, the scrolls in the game represent almost all past Valentine's dragons, and the new Valentine's dragon seems a bit patchwork, maybe this year's dragon is supposed to be a homage to all the previous years' dragons!

Thanks! I love the names "Match" and "Maker" for TJ's eggs! I think we'll have a really fun dragon this year. smile.gif

I was able to grab my two nice and easy. No failure messages, the first two eggs I grabbed were mine. No lag this year, either!

A choose your own adventure game! How fun!!

I couldn't agree more! Happy Valentine's day Everyone!!