TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

I really like the new eggs, even though I have to wait 2 more hours before I can grab mine...

Thanks for the event as well, I completed day 1, it's cute. smile.gif

I got problem with event, I got to "Homeward Bound", and I have there no aviable action. (there are none showing)

Yeah, 'cause there are no more. You completed day one, congrats! ;D

Happy Valentine's and Singles Awareness Day! smile.gif

Loving the story so far, can't wait to see the rest! Not a fan of the fix that got applied that stops us going back pages to see the alternative options for the day >__<

I wish we could go back, especially since there seem to still be other items to collect and see :l I managed to get a beetle before I got the pearl, but I wish we could go back and look for other things as well. I have no idea how much I'm missing this year.

I wish we could go back, especially since there seem to still be other items to collect and see :l I managed to get a beetle before I got the pearl, but I wish we could go back and look for other things as well. I have no idea how much I'm missing this year.

For today it was just the following items to collect: beetle, pearl + 6 scrolls, so you're not missing out on anything. You can read a transcript of the day's event on the wiki.

Edited by bluesonic1

Happy VDay DC! Love the color of the eggs, so pretty! Got my Items from day 1 and now im off to bed. biggrin.gif

Whoot, my older guys hatched finally, so I was able to grab two new eggies for myself. biggrin.gif

I agree with everyone else, I like their purplish coloring better than the straight up pink.

HAPPY VALENTINES WEEK

Thank you TJ and spriters and everyone for this wonderful event.

The new egg is the bomb. It is perfectly shaded in the most perfect color and it looks like it is sitting on a beautiful chrystallized lily pad. It looks like a beautiful dream.

The eggs look so beautiful, especially of their colors, and I already managed to snatch the two of mine. :3c Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

'This lovely egg has rolled off to the side.'

What? Nuuuu. Stay in the middle.

*chases after egg*

tongue.gif TJ I swear if this is a pink dragon I'm gonna stab ya in the shin...

(jk I need to remember to actually make a blue valentine next year ...)

Edited by 626lavaheart

Glad to know I haven't missed any of the lovely inventory items from the event, at least for today. I'm a bit of a completionist, so I might have to avoid going into it blind if your inventory shows on a clickable badge D:

'This lovely egg has rolled off to the side.'

What? Nuuuu. Stay in the middle.

*chases after egg*

Since the entire cave is only dropping these eggs right now, this means every egg is rolling off to the side... and now I have an image of hundreds of eggs rolling out of a cave with all of us chasing after them... hahaha xd.png

Beautiful egg, can't wait to see what the sprite will look like. smile.gif

Could only grab one, egglocked for a few hours, then I can go looking for my second.

The event is very cute as well, reminds me of my early days of gaming - text adventures! biggrin.gif

And it also reminds me of the Christmas game, in my mind I'm still walking around the map of that town. smile.gif

Edited by Arlessiar

I hope I completed the first day of the event correctly. I have a giant flying insect, a pink pearl, and six scrolls. It was fun. I just hope I got everything I was supposed to get.