TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Awww.... I was hoping for a event which will allow us to send cute messages/roses/chocolates to each other again ninja.gif ~ this is so Halloween styled now ~ will the badge change everyday?

I wasn't fond of that on Christmas - I liked the sock badge more than the present badge but I wanted to play the game to the end sleep.gif

Happy Valentine's and Singles Awareness Day!

Love the look of the new eggs, the pattern on the bottom reminds me of a lotus flower for some reason xd.png

The event is....interesting. Not what I was expecting, but not bad either. Thank you, TJ, staff and spriters!

Happy V-Day, DC!

Oooh, these eggs are pretty, can't wait to see the new dragon! Many thanks to everyone involved to make this event happen! wub.gif

edit: Er, how do I collect things from the event? I found a beetle, but I can't click on it...

edit 2: Ok, got it. wink.gif

Edited by walkinslow

Happy V-Day and S.A.D.!

These eggs are beautiful, I'm really looking forward to the adults, though I'm still hoping it won't be pink laugh.gif

The event looks like it's going to be fun and it doesn't seem to be that time-consuming, thanks!

I can't pick up any eggs right now but i'll definitely try out the event!

Thank you TJ, and Happy Valentines Day!

Edited by lovecats99

How many items for inventory this time? Thanks!

Happy V day everyone smile.gif Lots of LoUve! biggrin.gif

Edited by Joya

Thank you for the lovely new eggs and the fun event! wub.gif

I appreciate everyone's work to create lovely events in the cave ! smile.gif

Happy Valentines Day!

I love this year event, I can't wait to tomorrow for another part of the story.

And the egg is really nice, I can't wait to see adults.

Happy Valentines!

Now I'm gonna make sure I don't miss a day this time. Already lost the Xmas one because of misunderstanding the time. I won't make that same mistake again.

Thank you TJ and spriters!

The hatchie is so adorable!

Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone! wub.gif

Ohhh, the egg looks interesting ! And the hatchie, too.

He's a cute little one, reminding me of some of the smaller (and better looking) monitor lizards (or a little lizard that worked out a lot wink.gif ).

I'm not sure about his description, though... I'm no native speaker, but I always thought "sporadic" meant something along the lines of "only now and then", intermittant, and so on. The behaviour in question seems more "erratic" to me. Or something like that.

But whatever the correct adjective may be, I'm really curious to see how the adult will behave - and how he will look !

And look - it's a story event ! I love story events !! wub.gif

Yay, hatchies! They look... interesting. blink.gif I don't really find them 'cute', myself, but cuteness is overrated anyway. Their description is very intriguing!

I got problem with event, I got to "Homeward Bound", and I have there no aviable action. (there are none showing)

Wait until tomorrow. I presume it's a multi-day event.

Thanks TJ, Artists and designers! I love the new egg and I love the story! It's great to have an event that last 7 days again smile.gif

And Hatchies! They look lovely smile.gif

Edited by Sheriziya

I....I'm not gonna lie. I'm not overly keen on the hatchlings. But I'll reserve full judgement until we see the adults.

hehe The hatchies remind me of tiny gummy candy xd.png Can't wait to see what they'll look like when grown! :3

Managed to get a nice pair of eggs, and now the wait is on for TJ's to grow up. The hatchies look intersting, makes me wonder what they'll grow up into.

Also, the event seems to have frozen on the "Homeward Bound" part. Not sure if it's suppose to do that, but I'm mentioning it anyways.

Also, the event seems to have frozen on the "Homeward Bound" part. Not sure if it's suppose to do that, but I'm mentioning it anyways.

It's meant to do that- that's where today's story ends smile.gif