TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Got my two.

Judging by the hatchies my hopes for a more purple-ish dragon this year got lower.

Still looking forward to see what these grow up into.

I wasn't able to get them, it just shows me baby dragons.. Let me ask this: if i'm not mistaken there's still a chance to get them, right? I have to wait every hour, correct?

fat little lizards, cool <3 will grab my 2 tomorrow and hope for a nice All-Caps Code and a name code (already saw a Caps code today, but was locked anyway ^^) Happy Valentine´s day everyone =)

I wasn't able to get them, it just shows me baby dragons.. Let me ask this: if i'm not mistaken there's still a chance to get them, right? I have to wait every hour, correct?

They drop every five minutes, and they'll be the only thing dropping for three days straight. smile.gif it might be crazy to get them right now since everyone is grabbing, but no worries, by this evening they'll just be sitting in the cave with no one taking them and it'll be easy to get them. Happy hunting!

They drop every five minutes, and they'll be the only thing dropping for three days straight. smile.gif it might be crazy to get them right now since everyone is grabbing, but no worries, by this evening they'll just be sitting in the cave with no one taking them and it'll be easy to get them. Happy hunting!

Another question, sorry to bother. I can have only four eggs, so i can't grab two, right? (Got it by the way, Yay!)

And thanks for the explanation!

Another question, sorry to bother. I can have only four eggs, so i can't grab two, right? (Got it by the way, Yay!)

You can still get two! If you're locked right now just grab your second once something hatches.

"This lovely egg has rolled off to the side"

Maybe it rolled off to the right - Tinder-dragon. tongue.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

You can still get two! If you're locked right now just grab your second once something hatches.

Ok, thank you! Unfortunately sometimes my english just freezes and i need a little more explanations, but you were really kind!

(And i don't think that one of my eggs will hatch in time, but at least i had one wink.gif )

You can always get another CB Albino egg, abandon it and get another 2016 Valentine egg. You'll only have your chance to get two from the cave NOW! smile.gif

Ok, thank you! Unfortunately sometimes my english just freezes and i need a little more explanations, but you were really kind!

(And i don't think that one of my eggs will hatch in time, but at least i had one wink.gif )

Actually it looks like your eggs will hatch in time ^^ just add them here if they haven't hatched after they go under four days remaining: http://www.allureofnds.net/daycare

(Don't add your new egg for a day, though--if you add it too fast it might get sick!)

Also as bigbite says, the "translucent" egg on your scroll is a common. So if you're really worried, you could abandon that to get a new valentine egg. These valentines will only ever be available as non-lineaged eggs once, whereas you can always get a non-lineaged albino. smile.gif

I love the gecko-y hatchlings! Due to eggslot space, I've only got one, but it has a code that looks like stew!

Edit: just saw the badge! Cool. happy.gif

Edited by MessengerDragon

The hatchlings sure look interesting, they strongly remind me of jelly lizards laugh.gif

Though I get confused by the word "sporadic", too, it doesn't seem to fit there.

Actually it looks like your eggs will hatch in time ^^ just add them here if they haven't hatched after they go under four days remaining: http://www.allureofnds.net/daycare

(Don't add your new egg for a day, though--if you add it too fast it might get sick!)

Also as bigbite says, the "translucent" egg on your scroll is a common. So if you're really worried, you could abandon that to get a new valentine egg. These valentines will only ever be available as non-lineaged eggs once, whereas you can always get a non-lineaged albino. smile.gif

I'll abandon the Albino then, and get another Valentine's Egg! Thanks to everybody wink.gif

I already have 4 dragons sad.gif

But they will hatch before the drop ends - we have three days, too smile.gif

Oooh, new eggs! *rushes and grabs some with ease* And it's a 3-day drop, great!

The hatchies are cute and big compared to precious Valentines, I look forward to seeing what the adult will be like.

Thanks everyone involved, it looks like this will be another awesome event! wub.gif

HAPPY VALENTINE to everyone! wub.gif

Pretty new egg! And the hatchy is kind of big...wonder how big the adult will be! It might be a match for the Collosus...

Looking at TJs codes, a match maker dragon, hmm? Interesting! biggrin.gif

As always: a BIG "Thank you" to all involved in making this beautiful new sprites and the event.

Well, it's an only text based event, with some items to collect, so as a not native english speaking person, i have to say, i have more fun with the more picture based games, as constructing or decorating...But i'll have fun with this too! smile.gif