TJ09

2016-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I've only just noticed, but is it just me or do the scrolls you get at the end of today's task look like they're based on the past Valentine's dragons? blink.gif One looks like a Rosebud, another like a Heartseeker...

If so, I already liked the designs, the spriters did an awesome job on them, but that'd impress me even more! laugh.gif

Thank! Happy Valentine's Day!

*off to give away a gift and hunt an egg*

Match Maker. cool.gif

I wonder if it might have some kind of reconcile BSA....

I've only just noticed, but is it just me or do the scrolls you get at the end of today's task look like they're based on the past Valentine's dragons? blink.gif  One looks like a Rosebud, another like a Heartseeker...

If so, I already liked the designs, the spriters did an awesome job on them, but that'd impress me even more!  laugh.gif

I noticed that too wub.gif

I didn't think much about it at first when I got the scrolls until I noticed the rose one and then it just clicked xd.png

Edited by Isuzu

The hatchies look pinker than the egg led me to expect. sad.gif

Match Maker. cool.gif

Hoping!! That would be amazing!

I suggested a reconcile action for valentines dragons years and years ago in the BSA threads and everyone jumped down my throat "Refusals are part of the game!" "it would be unnatural!" "No BSAs ever for holiday Dragons!" So I would be totally stoked if it actually happened anyway biggrin.gif

I suggested a reconcile action for valentines dragons years and years ago in the BSA threads and everyone jumped down my throat "Refusals are part of the game!" "it would be unnatural!" "No BSAs ever for holiday Dragons!" So I would be totally stoked if it actually happened anyway biggrin.gif

Refusals ARE part of the game (IMHO) - but I can also see that the possibility of reconciliation could be, too. Like couples counselling xd.png

Now the No Holiday with a BSA would have meant I didn't believe it was possible - but then came the Aegis...

Refusals ARE part of the game (IMHO) - but I can also see that the possibility of reconciliation could be, too. Like couples counselling xd.png

Now the No Holiday with a BSA would have meant I didn't believe it was possible - but then came the Aegis...

No BSA for Holidays made sense when we could only ever have two Vals or Christmases, but now we can fill our boots with 'em if we want, so it matters less.

The hatchies look giant! And more pink than I was expecting/hoping, but at least they're not pastel pink.

Thanks to all the folks who made a lovely connection for us to have another great holiday event. I was hoping for a non-pink or red Valentine dragon this year, but it's hard to do that on such a traditional holiday. I hope everyone enjoys the holiday celebration.

This would be awesome! It would definitely make tough lineages a tad bit easier. smile.gif

Match Maker. cool.gif

Oh no, now I will hope for this...

Happy Valentine's Day, DC!

user posted image

My two pretty eggs were nicely easy to get (mind you, I think everyone's locked themselves with AP eggs! xd.png ), thank you! smile.gif

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

Thanks you TJ, artists and everyone involved in the event.

I've got my two eggs and finished the first day (a little late for me as I usually can stay up to midnight and try to grab the eggs etc first thing but not this time smile.gif ).

edit: Just saw the gendered hatchling (so cute).

Edited by rubyshoes

Beautiful egg! Beautiful hatchlings!

OMG I did NOT want a Pinky dragon this year but these... are... beautiful so far!!!

I was super hyped to see the eggs but I'm a little less hyped seeing the gendered hatchlings. I was really hoping for silver/white though so I'm pretty happy! The S1 hatchie is absolutely precious.

Oh, the gendered hatchlings are cute! Just a little too pink and with too much hearts xd.png Now I really can't wait to see the adults.

I like the S2 hatchie more than the S1. Still pink, but at least not pastel pink and has some interesting markings.

Just saw the hatchlings - they are so cute! Thank you Infinis for these littles one smile.gif Can't wait to see adults!

Edited by Areous

I like the S2 better than the S1. They are really cute now! wub.gif

Thanks Infinis, TJ and everyone involved. happy.gif

Thank you TJ and artists for making this event.

Unfortunately I'm not too impressed. There is nothing wrong with the dragons, they look interesting, sort of like a cake. It's just I was really hoping for something other than more pink. There is a whole pallete of colors and yet the valentines dragons have been consistently pink, red, reddish, pinkish, and I yearn for something different such as what has been going on with the Christmas dragons. The X-Mas started with more Christmasy related subjects such as the yulebuck and the holly, the wrapping paper theme, the ribbon, and yet we have soltices too, and Father Christmas, a more wintery feeling, a whole different thing. I was hoping something more related to nature, earth, the blooming of life to go on for a change. Yet we get more pink.

I know TJ only chooses between what's available but... still feel kind of down that the pink theme is going to go on for valentines on end.

Sorry I can't be more positive. I truly appreciate the effort, and like I said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the dragon. This is my own personal opinion and feelings.

Happy Valentines to everyone. smile.gif

Happy Valentine's Day, DC!

Thank you, TJ and spriters and event-makers! I love the eggs and hatchies. Looking forward to the adults.

Got my two eggs, now off to check out the event.