TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

The hatchies look so cute! :3 They appear to have no wings (at least from what I can see), yet their description says, "And look! It has grown wings!" rolleyes.gif Intentional perhaps (as like I said, they may or may not have wings), or is that a typo? ^^;

There is what looks to be a tiny wing that somewhat resembles a shark or dolphin fin near the neck now. *Shrugs*

And the mystery has been solved. Whoo! thumbs_up.png

Ah, it will be nice to see what these babies grow into. wub.gif

Hehe, the make me think of raptors having a bad hair day! (And that is said in positive, it makes me happy way) smile.gif I think with the tail they could look good with the Solstice dragons for those who like holiday/holiday. I predict a lot of Silver/Silver Lunar breedings, too.

I'll have to wait until tonight to get mine.

The eggs and hatchlings look pretty! Can't wait to see what the adults look like!

Merry christmas!

Wingless Westerns? That would be new, and very cool!

I like the colors and the posture very much, can't wait to see the adult.

Happy Holidays everyone! Still no power here, but I just have to see the pretty new dragons! wub.gif (Whooo go data~! xd.png)

Wow, they've hatched already!! Maybe some reference to a candle or Christmas star, or angel?

Ahhh, precious non-red/white/gold traditional drake babies! ;v; Not to mention, they'll probably look great with Frosts, Winters, and Ice. (And Silver Prizes!)

Thank you, Birdz and Odeen! Can't wait to see the adults.

Edited by 11th

So they are male, this follows the pattern and they seem to be a big breed. I like that.

The new babies look really nice so far! I also managed to catch my two eggs just a while ago. The eggs have a pretty design too.

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Just saw the hatchlings, they look very promising! Thank you Birdz and Odeen, can't wait to see what you two have created biggrin.gif

Ooh, the new eggs and hatchies look so wonderful. wub.gif Can't wait to see the adults!

Happy holidays to all and thank you so much, TJ and spriters!

Love the little babies! Their description doesn't give us much to go on, though, after the intriguing egg description. And look! It has grown wings! It must be close to maturing. blink.gif What wings?

Thanks to Odeen and birdz for bringing these to us. I just know the adults will be beautiful with such a creative team. smile.gif

user posted image

Edited by purplehaze

Do they have wings? *squints*

The eggs are very pretty can't wait to see the adults. Thanks spriter's!