TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Hee, I managed to grab an egg with the code wrYLy. I love it, and the hatchlings look cute as well. Can't wait to see the grown up versions!

Someone knows were Joe is on the game? Never mind, found him ^^ Edited by Glaciarie

Bwahaha it took me several hours but I was picky and grabbed two z codes. Had to wait a bit but I figured, hey, 3 days to get 2 eggs, no problem!

I picked up one and I'll have to wait for something else to hatch...really glad these guys drop for 3 days.

On another note, I sent 47 hollies to the AP today, I hope people enjoy them :D

Well....TJ IS from New England, so pronouning "nice" as "noice" is kinda appropriate. They do talk funny back east!!! (Native Californian here, laugh.giflaugh.gif )

I've seen/used noice in the internet as kind of an exaggerated way to say nice. I think it was just meant as internet slang here. =p

~

I'll admit, I like the s1 more than the s2. =p

Omg!!!! LOVE the new dragons! Bonus is they are made by my two favorite spriters!!!!! Congrats Odeen and Birdz! I am dying to see the adults!

Hm, the eggs are really pretty but the hatchlings aren't to my taste, personally. Hopefully I like the adults better. Haven't grabbed mine yet--I'm planning to do some more AP hunting later today and grabbing the new ones later on. Happy holidays to everyone!

YAY more holiday Easterns!

At least, it looks like an Eastern. It could be a traditional Drake though.

Still! Pretty! biggrin.gif

Is it just me or do they look like Tauntauns? : wub.gif

Anyway, this has been an awesome Holiday event! Thank you TJ, Spriters, and all the rest of you dragimaginationers thumbs_up.png (yeah, I know . . . I didn't get much sleep last night) Thanks for all the work and effort that must have gone into this event!

Merry Christmas, Dragon Cave, and happy hunting!

I love Eastern dragons, so this is a pleasant surprise. I thought the eggs looked gorgeous! Not so sure about the hatchlings (especially the mane - please not another wild horsey look dry.gif ), but I'll reserve judgment until we've seen the grown-ups.

And now I'll breed my last Christmas dragons to the AP. smile.gif

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

I was planning on catching eggs lasy night, but fell asleep. Forgot about it this morning, as we went to see the Star Wars movie this morning.

Happy that it was very easy to get my two eggs for this years release!

Now to go back to hunting on the AP.......

Merry Christmas everyone!!

I loooove the eggs, so shiny and pretty! The stage 2 hatchling is making me really, really want to freeze one of my pretties, but I guess there is always next year for that. I love that we seem to have an eastern dragon this year! I love the coloring and i loooove the pose on the stage 2!

Oh yeah, definitely wait for freezing. I made the mistake of misinterpreting that you could only have two of each Christmas dragon in general so I froze my other Wrapping Wing. //sigh I guess just one CB is fine.

Hal'luthin Vendui' (Dark Elven/Drow for Seasons Greetings).

Hope you are having a wonderful Holiday and wishing you a happy new year.

Meet bRADi and luEJ0, my two "Snowglobes" biggrin.gif I'm happy to have gotten lucky in getting these eggs with awesome codes <3

I hope there's a raffle this year...it's my first DC Christmas.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and have a Happy New Year!