TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Don't worry, georgexu94, there will be plenty of eggs. TJ has said that they will drop for three days, and by tomorrow the demand will have slowed down. smile.gif

biggrin.gif Thanks! Managed to get two already. It's my first time to see Christmas eggs running out. tongue.gif I always see Halloween eggs running out but that's because there's no limit.

Pretty eggs... Thanks TJ & spriters!

And Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone! biggrin.gif

Woo! MERRY CHRISTMAS DC!! :D

Got my two Snowglobes (what I'm calling them for now because of their coloring and the swirly wind inside. c:), so now I can go to bed before midnight so that the dude in the red suit won't skip my house~ ;3

user posted image

Hey, I've got a fog! Look!

(Just joking, it seems the new Christmas eggs haven't got the lineage images worked out yet. ^^ But one of my Christmas wishes is now sort-of kind-of granted. biggrin.gif )

Got mine! They're really gorgeous! Thanks to all involved. Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year too! Back to bed now. tongue.gif

These eggs are stunning! I cant wait to see what they turn out to be! Merry Christmas DC!!

surprised that I caught two of these shinnies so quickly, same with my friend!

Merry Christmas (Still a bit early for me but.) and Happy Holidays! (forgot to say that in my first post here, silly me xd.png )

Can't wait to see what these new dragons look like as adults! Love the egg sprite and description. wub.gif And the event has been fun too! Eggs all incubated (Which sounds a little funny talking about winter holidays rolleyes.gif) eager to see the hatchlings as adults on my scroll tomorrow (though it'll be the afternoon....), and see what my parents have gotten me this year. biggrin.gif

Woo! MERRY CHRISTMAS DC!! biggrin.gif

Got my two Snowglobes (what I'm calling them for now because of their coloring and the swirly wind inside. c:), so now I can go to bed before midnight so that the dude in the red suit won't skip my house~ ;3

Snowglobes, awesome nickname for them until we know what they are called (I wonder their name is something like that?)

Anyone else see fogballs in /lineage views?

My post from a little bit earlier: happy.gif

user posted image

Hey, I've got a fog! Look!

(Just joking, it seems the new Christmas eggs haven't got the lineage images worked out yet. ^^ But one of my Christmas wishes is now sort-of kind-of granted. biggrin.gif )

Woahhh, the eggs are absolutely GORGEOUS! wub.gif Thanks TJ and spriters! Happy Holidays (and goodnight tongue.gif)!

Happy Holidays everyone! The eggs are stunning, can't wait to see what we get.

Such beautiful eggs! :3 Thank you TJ and spriters!

Merry Christmas to you all!~