TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Don't worry; the eggs may seem hard to grab now, but in a day they'll be moving at the speed of molasses.

Wild guess, I'm getting an Eastern vibe from this egg.

Thank you TJ and staff! *hugs* The Christmas EGGY are looking pretty wub.gif

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all and to all have wonderful time with your LOVED ones!

*CHUUUUUUUUUUUUU*

Wild guess, I'm getting an Eastern vibe from this egg.

Don't know why, but I agree.

~~~

By the way, everyone, if lots of people abandon new christmases, then those who miss the three days will be able to catch some new ones too!

They drop for three days. There will be plenty of time to grab them. Plenty of time to be picky about the code you pick up even. xP

Always forget about that when they first drop lol, thanks for the reminder and I SHALL be picky about the codes

Got home from church a little while ago and snagged a pair of the year's Christmas eggs. Thanks, TJ, and Merry Christmas to all!

TJ just changed his egg's code... xd.png

They're hilarious. I like the second one: "NOICE" xd.png

By the way, everyone, if lots of people abandon new christmases, then those who miss the three days will be able to catch some new ones too!

I forgot about that! There usually are some in the AP for awhile after the three days. Good to know!

These eggs look gorgeous and I love the description. Once again I'm wishing we could freeze eggs. *sadface* I've decided I'm going to wait until the morning to get my eggs. I've never done that before.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!

Finally got my two. Off to bed. Merry Everything, everyone!!

Don't know why, but I agree.

~~~

How odd, that's was my first thought as well.

However, I expect to be proven wrong xd.png

Got mine, managed to sneak away from the family for two minutes while the steaks are on tongue.gif

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone

Happy holidays, everyone!

I really, really like the way the eggs this year were sprited.

They drop for three days. There will be plenty of time to grab them. Plenty of time to be picky about the code you pick up even. xP

Thank you for this reminder. I had a moment of 'wait why are the eggs dropping now!?' then 'oh yea, DragCave is one day ahead of me' tongue.gif then 'oh crap it's like five minutes to midnight!'

But now my other dragons can hatch and grow up first. happy.gif

Oh, and while I happen to be posting...

user posted image

So hard to even get an egg.. its so slow so when i do find an egg it takes forever to load then its gone

But they do look great and im excited to see what they become (And my presents..)

Edited by Funnywolf

Sigh, there go my hopes for another red one. We don't get a lot of predominately red dragons for some reason and this'll be the third cool-colored Christmas in a row. I love blue/white/gold too though so I'm sure I'll love these little ones. But I can't help be mildly disappointed anyway. Why no love for red, spriters? xd.png

Okay, well, I lied. Ended up getting my two eggs just now without even meaning to, seriously. I went into the biomes just to look at the new description on all the eggs, and I swear I let the page sit for like 30 seconds and then impulse-clicked one, and got it!