TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Very nice smile.gif The eggs and hatchlings look amazing! Also it seems i'm not the only one having trouble loading the game for today, is there any fix to it yet?

What lovely little babies. Looks like its an Eastern this year, which is a-ok in my book! I'll be keeping one from today and be periodically abandoning one to the ap for people who miss the drop, wouldn't want anyone to miss these pretties!

Oh, they matured! Great work with the male hatchlings! I love them! Is that one leg lifted in the air to dance? Oh, and what seems like a fluffy tail!

Oh~ It looks like we'll be getting an Eastern Holiday dragon! I'm so excited! Thank you TJ, Spriters and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to everyone! wub.gif

Thank you and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! (I REALLY hope this dragon has no underbite.....cause I hate dragons with that. Plus It would make it automatically ugly in my opinion) I hope it's a pretty eastern!

I like the hatchies - they kind of remind me of playful monkeys. xd.png Merry Christmas and thank you TJ and the spriters! smile.gif

Quick Q: Is anyone else's Mistletoe dragons gendering male?

Yes, I have one that I influenced Male :3 They were influenceable this year - 2nd Gens can be either gender.

Edited by Areous

Yes, I have one that I influenced Male :3 They were influenceable this year - 2nd Gens can be either gender.

Huh. Guess I missed the memo. Kinda gave me a fright. xd.png

Yay! new christmas dragons!

love the eggs and s2 hatchies! missed the s1's, so i'll go to wiki to check in a sec.

happy holidays!

Huh. Guess I missed the memo. Kinda gave me a fright. xd.png

Yup! In case you were curious, as per PieMaster:

It's come up a few times in the Help section, and though I've hinted at it through memes, I'd like to post some direct confirmation:

Bred Mistletoes can be either male or female. It is for this reason that Influence can be used on them.

They were designed to be a counterpart of sorts to the Holly--they have a leafy bit on the end of the tail, a colored underbelly, and a happy expression, and a few other nods--since holly and mistletoe are often mistaken in real life. As such, Tiki and I figured it'd be fun to add another parallel between them by letting bred Mistletoes breed offspring of either gender, but with caveborn individuals being female instead of male. This was not a necessary condition of their release, but TJ was kind enough to implement this feature for us when it was proposed. I think will be a fun addition to holiday breeding!

I'm excited to see what lineages you guys create, with the possibility for spirals and other lineage types now being open to Mistletoes smile.gif

Ha. Naughty and Nice. That's cute!

Hatchlings look pretty good right now. And it's a male dragon this year. Wonder what the adults look like.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

An eastern? Wow, that's great! I love easterns and the hatchlings look so cool!

Oh now it says "And look! It's grown a dense mane! It must be close to maturing" instead of wings. Must be a wingless Eastern!

Ha. Naughty and Nice. That's cute!

Hatchlings look pretty good right now. And it's a male dragon this year. Wonder what the adults look like.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Hee!

Either "nice" with a serious Brooklyn accent, or else "no ice" as in describing the weather this holiday!

*For those who aren't in the eastern half of the US, we're setting high temperature records all over the place. Like, pushing 70 (21 C, for those on the metric scale) in New York City. Seriously, weather, we're not supposed to be running the air conditioning in December!