TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Couldn't get two last night on the dot due to Christmas parties (my family celebrates on Christmas Eve, while on the actual day of Christmas, it's a day of resting) and couldn't get two today because we watched a movie (probably for the best as in terms of "I want to get the holiday now"). It would be interesting if TJ hinted at the fact they're more "tricksters", especially since a lot of holiday dragons can be summed up as "likes to spread joy".

I hope the hatches don't die, Gosh! (50k views Oml!)

I love both the eggs and the hatchies, But ihope the adult isn't green or red.. I like blues.. xd.png

So far, the sprites look great! Can't wait to see the fully grown adult! biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas All smile.gif

The egg is awesome, the hatchies are amazing. Now please you could grow up soon?!

Thank you to the spriters and TJ.

Birdz, Odeen, keep up what you're doing, I love you! wub.gif

This little dancing cutie already stole my heart. I am so looking forward to seeing the adult and as I loved all of your spritework so far, I know I am in for a treat. laugh.gif

Happy holidays everyone! biggrin.gif

Edit: Just noticed it's already stage 2. Eastern Holiday dragon?! Weeeeeeee! poptartFINALTINY.gif

Edited by Shroomlet

Ooooh boy, these are looking up to being another top favorite Christmas dragon for me!

Now, the question here is... will I love them more than Solstice dragons? Tough luck!

...but we'll see!

I hope he'll get a pretty matching, wingless and bright female counterpart next year^^

Edited by VixenDra

They're beautiful! I'm so excited to get some of my own. A holiday Eastern is something this place really needs.

Also... Has anyone else noticed that NOICE has more clicks than NGHTY?

Also... Has anyone else noticed that NOICE has more clicks than NGHTY?

I hadn't noticed, but I suspect it is because of his position on the right. If you need to use the slide bar to see the hatchies (which I do on my small screen) then he is the closest to where your cursor ends up and therefore will be the first one you click on. Once you have clicked to see one view page you are less likely to click the second one, figuring they are both the same anyway.

Maybe it is just me, but these hatchies don't really say "eastern" to me. Except for being wingless I don't quite see it. I guess we will know when they grow up.

I hadn't noticed, but I suspect it is because of his position on the right. If you need to use the slide bar to see the hatchies (which I do on my small screen) then he is the closest to where your cursor ends up and therefore will be the first one you click on. Once you have clicked to see one view page you are less likely to click the second one, figuring they are both the same anyway.

Maybe it is just me, but these hatchies don't really say "eastern" to me. Except for being wingless I don't quite see it. I guess we will know when they grow up.

Me either. They've got the sweetling thing going on. And I wouldn't call the sweetlings eastern dragons.

I just wanted to thank you (again) TJ for letting us collect multiple dragons from previous holiday years. It makes the holidays even more enjoyable and I adore seeing all the festive eggs and dragons on my scroll and in the AP.

To this year's spriters, thank you. What I've seen thus far of a the new Christmas dragons is just beautiful!

I love the colors of these guys and I cant wait t see the adults! biggrin.gif

I can not wait to see the adults i am guarding all mine to make sure they hatch and grow up. I cought some Christmas dragons i had not gotten so i am very grateful to all the players who have bred them.I also want to say thanks again TJ for these cute guys this year. biggrin.gif

I see a snow raptor. RAWR! wub.gif

When will we find out the names of these fascinating creatures?

Once TJ's have become adults the spriters will undoubtedly share more information with us, including their name for the dragon. Sadly, with the Christmas dragons the spriter name for them never becomes the "official" site name for them. sad.gif

THIS is the part that's so hard - waiting for TJ's hatchies to mature. They're a really nice shivery shade of blue Ice right now so I can hardly wait!

They don't seem particularly long and wormy like true Easterns though. Maybe they'll stretch out later.

THIS is the part that's so hard - waiting for TJ's hatchies to mature. They're a really nice shivery shade of blue Ice right now so I can hardly wait!

They don't seem particularly long and wormy like true Easterns though. Maybe they'll stretch out later.

I know! Still a day and a half to wait! Seems like forever!