TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Not sure how I feel about their head shape yet, but I love their coloring, their little ears, and their manes. I'm sure the adults will be awesome.

Edited by Jazeki

oo, these guys look cool.

So there's not going to be a raffle this year? Bummer.

Oooo these are cuties. I love the eggs, can't wait to see the adults!

Hee!

Either "nice" with a serious Brooklyn accent, or else "no ice" as in describing the weather this holiday!

*For those who aren't in the eastern half of the US, we're setting high temperature records all over the place. Like, pushing 70 (21 C, for those on the metric scale) in New York City. Seriously, weather, we're not supposed to be running the air conditioning in December!

77F here, Merry Christmas indeed. *sweats* <_<

But I am enjoying the sunshine.

Those hatchlings are so cute! I can hardly wait to see the adults!

Edited by Niyaka

Dropped one of my forest eggs to the abandoned area, and.. wow. That was easy. 6 people at the alpine? Looks like most of everybody has their eggs.

Yay!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!! And once again we have some lovely eggies to collect too!! Now if i could get my paws on a Misteltoe and a Holly. *goes to stalk abandoned eggies*

Happy holidays to all my Dragon Friends!!!

Did my part. Dumped two new eggs and got two more.

Are they only dropping for 24 hours total (the 25th only)? I'm locked for a few more hours :|

They drop for three days.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

I loooove the eggs, so shiny and pretty! The stage 2 hatchling is making me really, really want to freeze one of my pretties, but I guess there is always next year for that. I love that we seem to have an eastern dragon this year! I love the coloring and i loooove the pose on the stage 2!