TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

theyre so cute! what are we calling them? smile.gif

I've seen people calling them "snowglobes" but iirc last year that's how we were labeling the Mistletoes as well haha. The descriptions on these eggs match a snowglobe though.

I can't wait to see these adults! (And the Spriter's Alts, of course, but I think that goes without saying tongue.gif) It'll be nice to have an Eastern Christmas dragon.

Edited by Areous

This is one of those cases where I wish that I could freeze eggs because wow those eggs are beautiful.

Oh my! They are soooo cute!

I'm loving the recent trend of blues and other similar colors. So peaceful and gorgeous!

So far I'm hoping the dragons aren't easterns, a compact build would be very interesting on this breed. I can definitely see them as large, flightless creatures.

I love easterns so this would be amazing for my first Christmas ;3

(Isn't the Radiant Angel an eastern? I know its a vday dragon, but...)

Does anyone think there will be a raffle this year...? Oh please, first raffle! *prays*

Is it just me or do the faces of these new hatchlings look rather "monkey" like?

Now that you mentioned it... According to the Chinese Zodiac, 2016 is the year of the Monkey tongue.gif

I'm excited about the S2 eggs with their mane and festive coloration. Beautiful colors and exciting shapes developing. Thanks TJ and spriters.

What does eastern mean?

It's a specific style of dragon - think the Chinese dragon in parades. Typically no wings (they can fly by magic). Typically they've got a thick body build, antlers, and a mane. Shimmerscales, heartsteelers, and silvers are examples of easterns on DC. Whereas a western typically has wings and a longer neck rather than one long body-style.

~

Picked up an egg with 505 in the code because that's my home area code. =p

Merry Christmas everyone! Looking forward to seeing the adults!

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Wonderful Holidays, and Happy New Year!!!

Great dragons this year! And new dragon is also awesome!!!

Thank you TJ and all spriters!

I'd be happy with an eastern, but so far, they remind me more of little drakes than little easterns. And by 'drake' I mean a more western-styled wingless dragon (sort of like the design of the female Terrae, I suppose) and not the critters dc calls drakes. But I guess we'll see in a few days! The sprites look lovely either way.

Oh wow, I just noticed that Birdz and Odeen sprited this! No wonder I love those hatchies so much. Great job!!

I'd be laughing so hard if the adult ended up being a red and green western dragon!

With the whole naughty and nice theme, maybe these dragons are little festive holiday tricksters? Or snow dragons that determine whether a person has been good or bad around the Christmas season, perhaps. The eggs are super pretty, they remind me of wintry little snow globes. And I just love the heavy jaws on the hatchlings, it makes them look so stout and dignified even though they're adorable! Something about their faces also seems sort of doglike to me, what with how agreeable and innocent they look. Really happy with them so far!

AP'd one of mine since they were both from the Forest and snagged one from the Alpine. Christmas dragons always seem ridiculously easy to grab since you can only have two of them.

Oh I love the hatchies' stance! Like they are ready to guard against anyone going after their presents!

I got mine - both Z-codes, both from Alpine on xmas day! Cannot wait for them to grow up!

Love your codes, TJ! smile.gif

Like Zoa, both mine are Z codes.

Merry Christmas, everyone!