TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

These new eggs are lovely, the combination of azure blue and white always reminds me of winter wub.gif The hatchlings look pretty fierce with their well defined jaws and wide necks. They remind me somewhat of... bull terriers? I half expected them to be more intensely blue and more delicately built, but I suppose it's a nice change to see a Christmas hatchling that is not as small and slender as others. After all, they're going to be a male breed, or so I suppose. I can't wait to see the adults!

I checked TJ's eggs right after the release (00pm) with 7 days until hatch, and now (4:40 am) it hatched already laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif.

May I asked Mr. Santa for this kind of gift biggrin.gif ?

LOVING the new pretty thus far and I'm absolutely LOVING the code I got for one of my two eggs because part of said code is the shorthand for tablespoon.biggrin.gif

Aww, hatchies are so very cute! wub.gif Thanks and congrats Birdz and Odeen!!

Codes that say naughty and nice! That was definitely the theme this year.

Love the new Christmas eggs. The color with compliment Silvers very nicely.

Thanks TJ and Spriters

Thanks, TJ and spriters, and Merry Christmas, all!

Edit: the eggs are very beautiful, somehow bring to mind a high-gloss space-shot of Earth, lol.

Edited by Syphoneira

is anyone else having any trouble getting the game to actually start? It wont play for me it just stays at the "continue playing?" screen.

Sooo,

As for the name, which I am assuming people are guessing about, I'm going to put my guess in as "Holiday Dragon(2015)"

smile.gifsmile.gif

Can't wait to see what it looks like!

Got two eggs, they're beautiful! I can't wait to see the adults.

Thanks TJ and spriters and

Merry Christmas everyone! smile.gif

S2 hatchlings look definitely more graceful and... whoa, are they wingless? That's something new! I really like the pose, the hatchling looks like he is balancing on one leg and supporting himself on his tail.

To me the S2 hatchies look like they are dancing. smile.gif No wings to be seen... Traditional drakes? ohmy.gif