TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Also the eggs look amazing!

My, my, the eggs are so beautiful! wub.gif And so are the little hatchlings, as I can see. smile.gif

Edit: What, snow globe? I WANTED A SNOW GLOBE INSPIRED DRAGON FOR THIS CHRISTMAS! EEEEEEK I'M SO HAPPY!!! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Birdzgoboom & Odeen, thanks for this wonderful new dragon!!!! I absolutely love the egg with and the hatchling seems so cute. And white with golden tips? I think this might be my new favorite Christmas dragon! WOW, just wow!

Thanks for an amazing job again!

Oh, and Merry Christmas everyone!

I managed to snag two of these eggs easily, one from the Alpine and one from the Volcano smile.gif

Edited by Sheriziya

Merry christmas!!

The eggs look gorgeous!

(I just had to save my christmas turkey. Mixed up curry with cinnamon! The hole bird smells like a cinnamon bird though we washed everything away and made a new marinade)

Wishing everyone a very blessed Christmas!

The eggs look beautiful. Excited to see what they will hatch and grow into. I'm hoping for a boy this year tongue.gif

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd dda ^-^

and a merry christmas and happy new year to you too smile.gif

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hope you guys have an amazing day!

Wishing everyone a very blessed Christmas!

The eggs look beautiful. Excited to see what they will hatch and grow into. I'm hoping for a boy this year tongue.gif

The pattern of Christmas dragons gendering goes like this: twice a male, twice a female. The last two, which were Solstice and Mistletoes, were females. Following that logic, this should be a male release. smile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Merry Christmass everyone!

Also loving the egg designs, looking forward to the adults!

Buon Natale a tutti!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Love the new eggs! They definetely look like snow globes! Can't wait to see the adults!