TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

So hard to even get an egg.. its so slow so when i do find an egg it takes forever to load then its gone

But they do look great and im excited to see what they become (And my presents..)

Wait a bit, after the first rush gets their fill, it tends to become much easier. smile.gif

Grabbed my two eggs, bred my best Holly, bred my Solstices and Mistletoes, and now I'm going to bed. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! laugh.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAAAAAAAAR biggrin.gif

Also, the new eggs look really pretty, I can't wait to see what they look like

ohmy.gif I thought there are enough eggs for everyone? The cave's run out.

Don't worry, georgexu94, there will be plenty of eggs. TJ has said that they will drop for three days, and by tomorrow the demand will have slowed down. smile.gif

Yes, all is well~ eggs will be obtainable for everyone able to come on Dragon Cave during these three days.

Ah, these eggs are so pretty. Thank you TJ and spriter(s?), and happy holidays/merry Christmas/happy Kwanzaa/whatever special celebration occurring in the vicinity!

haha code hunting during the holidays is fun. 'specially if you're trying to get one within the first three hours of the day. |D

Ooh, the egg is gorgeous. Can't wait to catch mine. Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate! And happy day to those of you who don't! biggrin.gif

I can hardly believe that I've just caught my second egg and it's not even 1:30 yet. I'm not usually a fast catcher on the holidays and this must be some kind of record for me.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! biggrin.gif

I just caught my two eggs! I'm amazed I caught them so fast, I was expecting to be refreshing for at least another hour. Happy Holidays everyone!

Merry Christmas!

/detects a Frozen theme perhaps

I hope not... we aren't all plugged into pop culture. tongue.gif

Another lovely egg. Thank-you TJ and spriters for all your efforts throughout the Cave, but especially this year's egg and Christmas event. It's my first "present" of the holidays. Have a holly, jolly holiday this year and always!