TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Could someone quote what the bloodscale says when you talk to it? I was invited to talk to it, but I decided to first check what it was that I saw walking past on the way there, it was a cat, I pressed space at it, and decided that yes, I did want to grab it, and now all I can get is the dragon being sad that this cat isn't its cat. I'm curious as to what it says first, before you're supposed to go cat-catching.

OK, never mind, I talked to the dragon without a cat and got all the information myself. smile.gif

Has anyone been nasty and kept the cat? I couldn't do something like that, but I'm curious as to what happens if you try.

Of course it had to be the second to last cat I caught lol.

So many cats, I wonder who put all those out here... wink.gif

Day 2 done.

I.... broke my game ._. Went through a sign somewhere, the game tries loading another area and can't finish. Resetting my location isn't working, unfortunately!

Turns out resetting the location twice activated the day 2 cutscene, so I guess it just didn't fancy starting on its own.

I was hoping there would be special dialogue if you tried to take Odin from the shop but nope. Oh well, funny to think about anyway xd.png

Finished day 2! It was complete hell on my potato of a computer but still enjoyable in the end I gave the cat back :>

OK, never mind, I talked to the dragon without a cat and got all the information myself. smile.gif

Has anyone been nasty and kept the cat? I couldn't do something like that, but I'm curious as to what happens if you try.

Basically the bloodscale weeps and hopes the cat will find a warm place to ride out the storm. Day complete.

So far I took the tree that I wanted and now I've taken some random dragon's cat. Merry Christmas.

Edit: oh and the cat is now in my house wandering about.

Edited by Ashikara

Spoiler -- Go to the 2 headed dragon, go up to the new area, continue up till you see a field surrounded by a fence (one piece will be broken), follow the fence up and the cat will pass by the top of the fence. Not sure if it's the same for everyone, but the cat is a calico

Spoiler for anyone who needs to find the cat. :3

Renronin stays sad, and Buffy moves in with you, living in your house. Odin's sound effect also plays when you interact with house-Buffy.

Oh my goodness, I just found the Pillow Dragon! wub.gif Too cute! xd.png This is an awesome game thus far, can't wait to complete all the stages happy.gif

Just finished day 2, and I have to say that this game is incredibly well put together. I haven't had any issues, and I'm sad that some have encountered some and are unable to fully enjoy this little game - but it is AMAZING what has been done for this event smile.gif

Is it possible to catch a cat after you've given the right one back, or do all the extras leave?

Or is the right cat the last one you pick up?

I caught every cat I saw, so I don't know.

I can't decide if I want to be nice and give the cat back... Or be really mean and keep it... xd.png And I wonder if being "naughty" actually affects the story line or possibly the badge... hm...

I.... broke my game ._. Went through a sign somewhere, the game tries loading another area and can't finish. Resetting my location isn't working, unfortunately!

I would perhaps try it in a different browser. I know it was finicky with me the other night in one browser, but worked in another. A cache clear might also help you, just to be thorough.

Basically the bloodscale weeps and hopes the cat will find a warm place to ride out the storm. Day complete.

So far I took the tree that I wanted and now I've taken some random dragon's cat. Merry Christmas.

Edit: oh and the cat is now in my house wandering about.

I really wish I kept the cat now. D: But I know I let my friend pick the tree first and I ended up getting the tree I had wanted so yay! biggrin.gif The tall and skinny one for me. -w-

I really wish I could redo the cat thing and keep the cat. ;;-;; Is it possible? *sob sob sob sob sob*

Is it possible to catch a cat after you've given the right one back, or do all the extras leave?

Or is the right cat the last one you pick up?

I caught every cat I saw, so I don't know.

I returned the cat and went searching for one to take home, but all the cats have vanished sad.gif Maybe Buffy will have kitties and the Dragon will give me one of the kitties as a Christmas present smile.gif

Edited by whitestar

Happened here as well. What am I supposed to do now?

Gah, still having problems with this lil' game trying to load after I went into an area which made my screen go black sad.gif On chrome, it doesn't even reach the loading page so it still stays black screen, but on internet explorer, it loads, but then it stops at a certain loading point and I've tried refreshing... dang I should have never exploited the out of boundary stuff haha tongue.gif Well rip my badge, cant get past day 1!!

...kinda wish I had been bad now. I want a cattt! This village seems to have a lot of poor feral kitties, can I adopt them all instead?? The cream and white one near Buffy is super extra cute. D:

Also dat pillow dragon <33

(Loved the possum too, makes me think of those joke fliers people post advertising they found a 'lost, angry cat' that's really a possum xd.png)

Between you guys' two posts, I got the reset button to work! Thank you!

Though now, I'm too tired to go searching for kitties all over again. I'll do it again later.

Nope, this didn't work for me. Still shows a stuck loading screen. Like a few other people I tried to read the sign...

It worked yesterday, but today all I get is a dark box, which becomes a lighter (but still dark) gray box and stays that way

EDIT: Aha, adblock was the culprit... weird it didn't affect it yesterday. I also had to reload a few times to get past the loading screen

Edited by zoreta

yay, finally found and returned buffy smile.gif

i wanted to adopt all the other stray kitties and take them home. if there's a storm coming, poor kitties sad.gif

Nope, this didn't work for me. Still shows a stuck loading screen. Like a few other people I tried to read the sign...

Nevermind I spammed it again and it worked. It didn't seem to reset the day though. Either I'm lucky it didn't reset day 2 or the event won't trigger til tomorrow.

trying to be bad, but i just cant. gonna be sad if this effects the badge. i like evil and dark over cute an nice looking things. DX