TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

sooo, it's been a while and i'm still stuck in one spot, i thought waiting it out would fix it but every time i continue, the screen just fades to black like it's taking me to a new location, to recap on how i got here, i ended up at the edge of the world to the right (got a bit too explore-y) and tried to find a way back, that's where i hit this spot

(screencapped it just before it faded out, i was heading left, thinking i could squeeze between the rocks)

user posted image

i don't mind if i have to restart but i would really like to continue with the story :c

Once you decorate your tree in your house with Perl you are done with today's content. You can still explore or talk to people.

Ok cool - thanks biggrin.gif

sooo, it's been a while and i'm still stuck in one spot, i thought waiting it out would fix it but every time i continue, the screen just fades to black like it's taking me to a new location, to recap on how i got here, i ended up at the edge of the world to the right (got a bit too explore-y) and tried to find a way back, that's where i hit this spot

(screencapped it just before it faded out, i was heading left, thinking i could squeeze between the rocks)

user posted image

i don't mind if i have to restart but i would really like to continue with the story :c

Can you move at all? If I understand what you have said correctly, you have left the game and come back and it's the same? The screen froze on my sister, but a page refresh brought it back, probably not your problem, but if you can move at all, if I remember that page correctly, you have to go up and left to get back around the fallen tree. Or maybe you can refresh the screen and click where it says "Out of bounds? Click to reset your location." before the page completely loads. That has worked for some people.

I'll second the advice to click the link before it fully loads - that makes the button actually work for me, and it solved the identical issue I was experiencing.

Which one is my house? I've been in lots of places but i have no idea where home is.

Does this "special badge and no other rewards" thing mean no prize dragons this year?

Can you move at all? If I understand what you have said correctly, you have left the game and come back and it's the same? The screen froze on my sister, but a page refresh brought it back, probably not your problem, but if you can move at all, if I remember that page correctly, you have to go up and left to get back around the fallen tree. Or maybe you can refresh the screen and click where it says "Out of bounds? Click to reset your location." before the page completely loads. That has worked for some people.

!!!!! thank you! i didn't even see the button lol small text

it's fixed now C:

Thank you, TJ and everyone working on this event!

I am having issues with the game though. I played yesterday and after I selected my favorite color, the game screen just remained black. Today, I can click "Continue Playing" but I still only see a black screen. I have tried different browsers and devices but to no avail.

A friend logged in on my laptop and the game worked! To my disappointment, the game still did not work when I logged back to my account.

I hope that this is fixed soon. I really want to try the game.

I already finished day 2. I was starting to get angry because nothing was the right animal xd.png

I loved that Pillow Dragon near the little shop!

I already finished day 2. I was starting to get angry because nothing was the right animal xd.png

I absolutely loved that little dragon! Yeah, I too was starting to get a little annoyed.. Who knew one town could have so many cats?!

I found and returned Buffy the cat, day 2 complete. This game is awesome, thanks to everyone who made it possible! biggrin.gif

Thank you, TJ and everyone working on this event!

I am having issues with the game though. I played yesterday and after I selected my favorite color, the game screen just remained black. Today, I can click "Continue Playing" but I still only see a black screen. I have tried different browsers and devices but to no avail.

A friend logged in on my laptop and the game worked! To my disappointment, the game still did not work when I logged back to my account.

I hope that this is fixed soon. I really want to try the game.

Which browser do you use? It seems doesn't work on old browser.

I absolutely loved that little dragon! Yeah, I too was starting to get a little annoyed.. Who knew one town could have so many cats?!

I was hoping to keep all of them you had captured but no. I was tempted to take Buffy but I could not, if my cat was lost and someone found it I would like to have it back. I really wanted that cat though D:

Heh, you wanna see a town with a ton of cats, come to where I live. There are dozens of strays, and I always see at least a few on a daily basis.

Aaaand my family also owns four cats to top it off.

The game isn't working on my phone (black screen and the out of bounds button isn't selectable), so I'll have to wait until I can get on my computer tomorrow to see if the game's town has anything on mine, cat-wise. tongue.gif

Welp, it's a good thing I already finished day 2. The sign at the very top of the game (in the newly accessible area) doesn't block movement and it sends anyone who goes over it into the black void of death. xd.png

Welp, it's a good thing I already finished day 2. The sign at the very top of the game (in the newly accessible area) doesn't block movement and it sends anyone who goes over it into the black void of death. xd.png

Can confirm, found this out the hard way xd.pngIt doesn't seem to want to reset my location either. Nevermind, got it after I switched from chrome to firefox!

Buffy is still eluding me!

Edited by helix9

Using FireFox and the game still doesn't work for me. I click continue playing and I get nothing but a black screen. *Sighs*

Before anyone says try a different browser, I cant. None of the other browsers work right on my comp. They lag too badly.

^Wish I would've read that before trying to see what walking on the sign does..... Is there any fix to this?

I already finished the day, just now I am stuck at loading screen all the time now because it thinks it is phasing from one place to the other =P

EDIT: Nevermind, the reset out of bounds click worked if I clicked on it before the game tried to reload to the second loading bar x]

Edited by ~X~

I've looked al lover town, where is this day 2 quest?

How do you find and start it? I'm wondering around lost with nothing happening. ._.

I just went into the player's house and it automatically started for me.

The pillow dragon was nice. Did you go through the shop and out the back to visit the pillow dragon?

spoiler: nothing really happens but I did try talking to it

Edited by rubyshoes