TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

How do I start day 2 of the story? I completed day 1 so now what.. biggrin.gif

Go back inside your house. Perl will show up inside your house once you enter.

what about the raffle though? there wont be any this year? ohmy.gif

does anybody know?

Where is buffy?

I'v been grabbing all cats (and a... rat?) I found so far but nope, no Buffy. sad.gif

I'v been grabbing all cats (and a... rat?) I found so far but nope, no Buffy.  sad.gif

(Spoilers)

Cat info again: Go to two headed dragon, upwards to new area, go up and you'll see a fence (a piece will be broken), follow fence up. The cat will run by the top of the fence, it will be a calico

(Spoilers)

Cat info again: Go to two headed dragon, upwards to new area, go up and you'll see a fence (a piece will be broken), follow fence up. The cat will run by the top of the fence, it will be a calico

Silly Buffy. She wasn't there the first time I looked. tongue.gif

Thanks.

This town need a spay and neuter program. Though, I think it would've been more fun if the dragon's pet was a chicken instead... finally the explanation behind the eggs showing up in the cave.

There don't seem to be too many cats... Not more than houses, surely.

That's possibly related to why it's cats, not chooks. I wonder where the doggy is, though smile.gif

I want a cat without upsetting the dragon, maybe I could cat-sit it? :,(

Is there a trick to moving around in the game? I try to stop/change directions/etc. and just keep walking waaaaaay past where I wanted to be.

Linux, Firefox with enabled Flashblock here. Works without any tricks, albeit slightly more sluggishly than I'm used to in RPG characters. The delay between doing and it happening is small enough to live with. Sorry, can't help blink.gif

Go back inside your house. Perl will show up inside your house once you enter.

Thank You! biggrin.gif

Awww crumblies, I locked myself in the game. I explored north past the cleared log to the next one. I inadvertently got around the log and the next section looked like it was loading, but never actually came up. I tried the link to reset but I keep coming up at the side of the log, stuck mid-transition. It keeps pretending it is loading the next section and then just sitting there once the scroll bar hits maximum.

Any help?

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

I am caught on a fence just past the bakery. Nothing I do gets my character to be able to move. Hitting reset does nothing. It stopped working for some reason. After seeing all the people having problems with the game I kinda figured this may happen. I hope it gets fixed in time. sad.gif

How do I start day 2? I read that I have to go back to my own house and Perl will show up, but she didn't. My house is the one where it says I water the tree, correct? Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Edit: Stopping and restarting the game just did the trick for me smile.gif

Edited by Ha-Ki

Spoilers:

I didn't want to steal someone's cat, but how I wish we could have kept one!

Really enjoying the game! Also, a question: I've walked into the bakery and spoken to Ned, but I can't actually see a person standing there even when he responds. He also offered me a pie, is there any way to accept it?

Edited by Niyaka

OMG I love the Pilliow dragon thats sitting there knitting!! Its so cute!! biggrin.gif

Edited by acm1923

Alas I am now stuck on a loading screen. I went to read a sign near a blocked path and a loading screen came up and now it just sits there. Reloading the window gives me a flash of the game screen then goes to load again and gets stuck in the same place.

Oh well. Probably the game telling me it's time for me to go do more baking.

Alas I am now stuck on a loading screen. I went to read a sign near a blocked path and a loading screen came up and now it just sits there. Reloading the window gives me a flash of the game screen then goes to load again and gets stuck in the same place.

Oh well. Probably the game telling me it's time for me to go do more baking.

The same has just happened to me. It won't let me reset, either.

Is there a way to return the cat to the dragon? I accidently hit enter to fast without reading whole and now its gone home with me ninja.gif

I caught a little grey cat!

but i'm not buffy biggrin.gif

i wish there was a way to light the fire in my house. it must be getting cold there.

"We'll never forget this, tiny human." was probably the sweetest thing I read today. wub.gif

i gave the cat back to the dragon.

what happens if you decide to keep the cat?

As far as I know, it goes to your place, but I believe the dragon gets really sad for not getting it back. sad.gif And your action is labeled as naughty.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Yesterday I said that I probably wouldn't keep playing because it isn't really the sort of game I enjoy. I got won over by the fact there are cats... How can I resist cats?! Now that I've played a couple of days, I'm probably going to continue. I've been feeling really mean due to my comments yesterday, even if I did try to be polite. I know a ton of work went into the game and now that I'm in a better frame of mind, I intend to play and see what happens.