TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

It took me over an hour to find my house again after getting my tree... >_<

xd.png I didn't take quite that long, but I did see several other houses on my way!

I am curious, though, as to how my tree was decorated with me not even there. tongue.gif

Edited by Lagie

I'm so danged used to there being a run button and exploring everything, I'm driving myself crazy!

I truly with this were left open, just so I can look at it the full year xd.png;;;

And I'm curious that if Perl is there while I'm sleeping...and then asks what my favorite color is as I'm waking up...does that mean she dressed me? blink.gif

I ma still VERY bummed that I can not play this game. It's just a black box with the loading bar thing in the middle. Nothing works to fix it. sad.gif

And I'm curious that if Perl is there while I'm sleeping...and then asks what my favorite color is as I'm waking up...does that mean she dressed me? blink.gif

Is that why they asked our favourite colour?? Hahaha, I was just like what? okay..

I really don't want to change the subject....but,

Does anyone know if we can only obtain the one snow angle dragon or are we now able to acquire all 3

It took me over an hour to find my house again after getting my tree... >_<

i didn't time it but it took me a while too. then i went out just to explore after i'd completed the day... and i can't find my house at all now. so i'm hanging out at perl's.

Wow the event looks so good, it could be a real actual game.

Thank you everyone who put in too make it! That must have took a lot of work.

My tree is cut and decorated - can't wait to see what the next day will bring!

:c I'm also having issues with the game. I can click continue adventure, but all I get is a big black box. Anyone know how to fix this? I've tried it on three different devices, all with the same result. I don't want to miss the first day! >~<

Edited by Mekiebi

Does anyone else have the glitch where everyone calls you Snowa even though you changed the name? Edited by Booo

I'M DYING THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL ;_____;

Seriously, a RPG game? I just squealed with delight! THANK YOU

I'm so danged used to there being a run button and exploring everything, I'm driving myself crazy!

I truly with this were left open, just so I can look at it the full year xd.png;;;

IKR?! xd.pngD If they make this a full game sometime - like Valkemare with all the fun stuff like the haunted house, snow forts, mana game, carnival, and even the potions and baking and decorating... all in ONE Valkemare uber game, I would SO buy it. @_@ Especially if they did something similar to pokémon where you can collect and raise dragons like that and tend to them and feed them and have all those awesome mini games too. @3@~~

Make it for Nintendo or Computer [preferably computer so you can do it on your phone too] and sell it. It'd be EPICNESS MAN. *LE GASP* @-@

Who else is with me on this?! biggrin.gif

Done with Holiday breeding, egg locked with cool things from the AP and my 2nd gen Holly, playing an old-school type game like from when I was kid....so far, this DC Holiday is great!

Now I am eagerly awaiting the new dragon....I AM planning to grab and gift a few times before keeping.

Thanks TJ, spriters, and everyone involved with this year's Holiday.

So, what all can you do in the mini game on day 1? I want to make sure I've finished it all and haven't missed anything.

So, what all can you do in the mini game on day 1? I want to make sure I've finished it all and haven't missed anything.

Once you decorate your tree in your house with Perl you are done with today's content. You can still explore or talk to people.

So, I added a list of CB holly owners open to trade offers onto the holly stats google doc. All the holly owners on the list have agreed to be on it. If any CB holly owners would like to be added to it, please message me. More will be added as I get in contact with them. This list isn't just for holly offspring, but for nonholly offspring trades as well.

Holly Stats and Traders List