TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

OK so I went as far north as possible and I think I've just gone beyond the map. I'm now stuck on a sign post but I can't reset my location as when it loads in it then loads again as if going to a new area (because I think I'm trying to enter an area that doesn't exist yet) and freezes. Help. Please? I shouldn't have walked there. :u

EDIT: Just spam clicked it and managed to reset before it loaded. Sorry for breaking the game! *guilty face*

Edited by Phioxse

Using FireFox and the game still doesn't work for me. I click continue playing and I get nothing but a black screen. *Sighs*

Before anyone says try a different browser, I cant. None of the other browsers work right on my comp. They lag too badly.

Ena, don't worry too much. It isn't a browser-based issue, I've tried Chrome, Firefox, and e-explorer *shudders* but yeah. I'm having the same issue as you are. I think it's based on account, not sure.

The pillow dragon was nice. Did you go through the shop and out the back to visit the pillow dragon?

Yeah I did! Spoils--All it gave me for text was "...?" I just thought it was cute how it was just knitting away~

Edited by lollipop00

This Day 2 mission is Odeen's fault, isn't it?

It has an abundance of cats.

xd.png

Yeah I did! Spoils--All it gave me for text was "...?" I just thought it was cute how it was just knitting away~

Agree.

That's all I got from the pillow as well.

This Day 2 mission is Odeen's fault, isn't it?

It has an abundance of cats.

xd.png

But they're such cute cats! 10/10 would hunt cats for the dragon and enjoy myself thoroughly. And (spoiler) the dragon's so happy to get its cat back :3 completely worth the effort.

I just started the second day, and a cat somehow had the strength to push me through a fallen tree. It's a good thing that reset button's there!

Oh no! I went to top of the North part of the village, while looking for kitties, and there is a roadblock with a tree blocking another section of the village. I talked to the guy on the left and he said that they couldn't let anyone pass until the tree was cleared (as with all other blocked off sections of the game.) So, I figured I would read the sign leading to the are and then leave to deliver the kitty I found.

But, when I wen to read the sign, the game went to the loading screen! It seems I accidentally tried to access the blocked off section! And now it's stuck on the loading screen because that section doesn't exit yet. I can't play the game any more.

When I try to reload. I get sent to that screen!

Help!

I want to rescue the kitties!

Edit: Formatting error.

Edited by Shokomon

WHERE IS THE CAT

Spoiler -- Go to the 2 headed dragon, go up to the new area, continue up till you see a field surrounded by a fence (one piece will be broken), follow the fence up and the cat will pass by the top of the fence. Not sure if it's the same for everyone, but the cat is a calico

Edited by dinogummi

Could someone quote what the bloodscale says when you talk to it? I was invited to talk to it, but I decided to first check what it was that I saw walking past on the way there, it was a cat, I pressed space at it, and decided that yes, I did want to grab it, and now all I can get is the dragon being sad that this cat isn't its cat. I'm curious as to what it says first, before you're supposed to go cat-catching.

HELP! I crashed my game by going into the newly opened area to the north, then walking THROUGH the sign to the north of that where the road continues, there are 2 folks there.

It will try to load the new area (that isn't open yet) and just be stuck on the loading screen. It does this automatically even after reloading the page and clicking the lower left "out of bounds" link on the page.

~~~~

UPDATE!

If you click the debug link JUST as you start the game, it will restart the day!

Edited by TheDML

Oh no! I went to top of the North part of the village, while looking for kitties, and there is a roadblock with a tree blocking another section of the village. I talked to the guy on the left and he said that they couldn't let anyone pass until the tree was cleared (as with all other blocked off sections of the game.) So, I figured I would read the sign leading to the are and then leave to deliver the kitty I found.

But, when I wen to read the sign, the game went to the loading screen! It seems I accidentally tried to access the blocked off section! And now it's stuck on the loading screen because that section doesn't exit yet. I can't play the game any more.

When I try to reload. I get sent to that screen!

Help!

I want to rescue the kitties!

Edit: Formatting error.

There is a text link under the game that reads: "Out of bounds? Click to reset your location."

Click on that, and it should reset you back to your house. It will start the day over for you, but I'm sure restarting the day is better than being stuck in the void forever.

As for the case of 'Ghost Ned' and 'The Sign That Had Literally One Job And Still Couldn't Do It Right,' fixes are currently being worked out.

Agree.

That's all I got from the pillow as well.

There's a Pillow Dragon? *looks in all directions* O.o

Edited by FluffyPillow

How does one start day 2? I've talked to everyone and there hasn't been any apparent change from day 1, no indication of a second mission or part to the story.

I accidentally got stuck by a tree and now I can't move! I tried to get out using the arrow keys and it won't budge. I also tried to reset my location and that doesn't work either. What should I do?

There is a text link under the game that reads: "Out of bounds? Click to reset your location."

Click on that, and it should reset you back to your house. It will start the day over for you, but I'm sure restarting the day is better than being stuck in the void forever.

As for the case of 'Ghost Ned' and 'The Sign That Had Literally One Job And Still Couldn't Do It Right,' fixes are currently being worked out.

HELP! I crashed my game by going into the newly opened area to the north, then walking THROUGH the sign to the north of that where the road continues, there are 2 folks there.

It will try to load the new area (that isn't open yet) and just be stuck on the loading screen. It does this automatically even after reloading the page and clicking the lower left "out of bounds" link on the page.

~~~~

UPDATE!

If you click the debug link JUST as you start the game, it will restart the day!

Between you guys' two posts, I got the reset button to work! Thank you!

Though now, I'm too tired to go searching for kitties all over again. I'll do it again later.

How does one start day 2? I've talked to everyone and there hasn't been any apparent change from day 1, no indication of a second mission or part to the story.

Have you gotten the badge form day 1? If so, go back into your house. A cutscene should occur.

Despite the fact that the sign sent me off into the Eternal Void, I had a lot of fun with this one. I am guessing the cats are down to Odeen. wink.gif

user posted image

Wow this lady has invisible presents. xd.png Can't move through them but they're invisible! xd.png

And I j'ADORE the cutie pie pillow dragon knitting. ;A;~~ And we have to help a gilded bloodscale find his cat?! OMFG I LOVE THIS! <3