TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Drats! I was catching my 5th cat and the cat pushed me out of bounds and I got stuck and had to restart. dry.gif

ETA: Well, at least the game is working well for me (i.e. reset worked and other than the difficulty of hitting enter at the right time, the movement is working)!

Edited by sfts

Also stuck with nothing helping. Refresh, reset, reload, nothing. Keep seeing new location loading bar and get a glimpse of being stuck after crossing the border of a locked part of town. Neat.

Oh my, I'm loving this game. That Pillow dragon on the city is adorable :') All dragons are adorable actually

Agree.

That's all I got from the pillow as well.

All I got was

.....?

And I found another fun thing in Gladys' house:

user posted image

I decided to take the "nice" route again and gave Buffy the cat to the dragon smile.gif

I'll keep my fingers crossed this little mini-game stays in the game. I love it!

Edited by Sheriziya

I just want to say, this made me laugh when I saw what it was!

user posted image

Has anyone actually got a pie from Ned? He asked me whether I wanted one but not only did I not get any, I actually did not see him...

I'm just getting a black box sad.gif

Can't get anything else no matter what I do mad.gif

Any suggestions? blink.gif

I'm just getting a black box sad.gif

Can't get anything else no matter what I do mad.gif

Any suggestions? blink.gif

Have you tried clicking the link to reset under the game? Hard refresh? Change browsers? Clear cache?

Oh, and disable ad blocker? Some ad blockers will block the game.

Well this was fun while it lasted, seems I managed to break it for myself. I assume I ended up out of bounds somehow by trying to walk up to a sign to read it while looking for the cat, and the screen got stuck to a loading screen. Refreshing, resetting my location and trying different browsers don't do anything. It loads normally, then the screen goes black like when you go to a different area, and then it gets stuck to another loading screen.

@MissK try this:

Try refreshing the page again but hitting the reset button as fast as possible, before the game finishes loading. That rescued me when I walked through The Sign That Had One Job and hit a transition loop. If the confirmation popup is getting in your way, spam your spacebar or enter button to get through the box without clicking.

It helped me.

But now I'm still stuck at the ledge...

The Pillow's adorable! I wish I could get to it. dry.gif

@MissK try this:

It helped me.

But now I'm still stuck at the ledge...

The Pillow's adorable! I wish I could get to it. dry.gif

Oh that finally worked, I saw it a page or two ago but couldn't quite get it right for a while it seemed. But it finally reset now so thank you!

Good luck, I hope you get to play again soon too.

Edited by MissK.

Haha, right after posting I kept trying ninja-clicking the reset button and it worked. Now I can go visit the Pillow, too tongue.gif

PILLOW DRAGON

GILDED BLOODSCALE

I LOVE THIS GAME

I'm sorry, but why are there THIS many cats in this small village??

Can someone please tell me where to find Buffy? -.-

Edited by Clya

Have you tried clicking the link to reset under the game? Hard refresh? Change browsers? Clear cache?

Oh, and disable ad blocker? Some ad blockers will block the game.

Finally got it to work! Thanks biggrin.gif

Hey guys!

I'm still stuck on day 2 and my character got stuck and she cant move. Ive tried the hard refresh, and the soft refresh and its still bugging me. (it may be the fact that its 12:30pm my time as well!) I'm wondering if you have any other ideas to get rid of the glitch? My character keeps bouncing up and down... unsure.gifblink.gif

Edit - Im pretty much in the same position as rrattts was as well... if that helps??

PPS - I am going to bed now.... tired and annoyed that my character cannot move from the damn spot. Ill deal with it in the morning. :/ dry.gifmad.gif

Thanks gang!

Edited by CoolGirl12

Is there a trick to moving around in the game? I try to stop/change directions/etc. and just keep walking waaaaaay past where I wanted to be.

I don't suppose that there's a way to play this on a smart phone. I'm going to be out of town for several days without any access to a normal computer. My phone will the the only thing that I have to access the internet.

Liking the little game so far - just wish I had chosen Red instead of Blue at the start, but eh - minor annoyance. Can't wait to see more of the story and see what other Dragons might turn up.

Speaking of Dragons, this is the first year in awhile I've not had to go on a hunting spree for eggs to get missing sprites, nor had a need to keep some of the eggs I've produced. Looking forward to the new egg (hoping for either a White or a Red this year or another Blue).

Thank you TJ, Spriters, and anyone else who had a hand in this event smile.gif

I don't suppose that there's a way to play this on a smart phone. I'm going to be out of town for several days without any access to a normal computer. My phone will the the only thing that I have to access the internet.

There is a mobile version. I completed day 2 on my phone at work with no problems.

I was playing today's game and when I walked up to a fallen tree blocking part of the town, I walked into the sign next to it and it put up a load screen like I made it into the closed part of town, but it froze and now every time I try to play the game it starts me in a blank grey screen or a frozen loading bar and I can't play anymore. sad.gif

I was playing today's game and when I walked up to a fallen tree blocking part of the town, I walked into the sign next to it and it put up a load screen like I made it into the closed part of town, but it froze and now every time I try to play the game it starts me in a blank grey screen or a frozen loading bar and I can't play anymore. sad.gif

Same Problem. xd.png

I just want to go read this sign cleverly blocking the path... *Walks over sign*

EDIT: Refresh the page then press the out of bounds link before the screen gets to the loading sign, this will send you back to your house. I just did it and got unstuck.

Edited by Akash