TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Broke the game again--I wandered to the far north point of the new area, where there was another road blocked by a fallen tree. There was a sign next to the tree so I walked up to it and tried to read it. Wound up walking through the sign and into a new area transition, but instead of the black screen I got a frozen loading bar. Refreshing does nothing and neither does clicking on the 'reset location' button.

Having this same problem sad.gif That stupid sign, tempting me to read it, then breaking the game...It's especially vexing, because I think I grabbed the right cat (finally,) but hadn't returned to the dragon yet.

Edit: Nevermind, fixed it.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

I have a very old vista laptop that does not seem to like this game very much, I get a lot of lag and stalling but i told my lap to play along or i would go on my sons computer and that seems to have helped. (Poor lappie can't help it he can not handle the game really)

I have had no other issues with the game.

I like the setup of the town and the setup of the game. Thanks a lot you guys for making it. And the silly song is almost addicting.... I went back to the game map twice after having finished today just to hear it.

Edited by Pattekat

Try refreshing the page again but hitting the reset button as fast as possible, before the game finishes loading. That rescued me when I walked through The Sign That Had One Job and hit a transition loop. If the confirmation popup is getting in your way, spam your spacebar or enter button to get through the box without clicking.

This fixed the problem, thanks for the tip.

Welp... like all of those other pose... my person is stuck in a running pace, constantly trying to go into a ledge... I've tried refresh, emptying my cache, restarting the game completely, using reset our of bounds link, reloading and hitting the out of bounds link as quickly as possible... Sigh...

Whooo, I finally got the cat back to the dragon, despite a bunch of lag. I had to close my browser then use CCleaner to clear my cache...

I blame it getting full on playing the Christmas event over on Gaia earlier. xP

But now I want a kitty mascot for my scroll... tongue.gif

Edited by Drakonica

My game is partially loading. I see the white snow ground, I've got some partial trees in the bottom right area, and towards the top of the screen are several black boxes with green borders and a green diagonal line through the middle. I'm pretty sure two of those boxes are the sound an inventory, but they don't do anything when clicked.

No idea what happened.

never came to me that a dragon would like cats xd.png

did i just pick up a cat stuck in ball/bag?

Edited by eeveexgurl

Been bumbling around for an hour looking for a cat ,Still not got it but now i cant do a damned thing stuck in a corner and going no where sad.gif claered cache, reset, refreshed and still stuck in same location sad.gifuser posted image

Welp... like all of those other pose... my person is stuck in a running pace, constantly trying to go into a ledge... I've tried refresh, emptying my cache, restarting the game completely, using reset our of bounds link, reloading and hitting the out of bounds link as quickly as possible... Sigh...

Same here.

At least I've already found the cat, hopefully it was saved.

Wohoo, I can see... something. The inventory icon and the sound icon. Still can't play, but I can see more than before, which is... something xd.png

yeah, my character is stuck too sad.gif

I'm stuck in the backyard of a house next to a field.

Edited by Dryadia

My character is a dog person and requires a bathroom in house to wash off cat smell, fur and heal the scratch wounds. ☻

Well, got the game working again finally. Started all over, but this is cool. I decided to see if I could find ALL the cats before getting Buffy. I found eight along with something that was never identified other than being a furry creature before grabbing Buffy to return her. Did I get all the strays? *Hopeful* If I did, then all of them were saved from the cold coming too!

ohmy.gif I'm sorry, but the cat's awfully cute. I'm keeping her. I want to be unique and do something different from what people are doing. sad.gif In addition, I don't trust Bloodscales. They are meat lovers. They might eat poor kitty.

where is this cat???

Yeah where is Buffy the cat? I have found 5 cats and non of them have been the right cat.

Spoiler -- Go to the 2 headed dragon, go up to the new area, continue up till you see a field surrounded by a fence (one piece will be broken), follow the fence up and the cat will pass by the top of the fence. Not sure if it's the same for everyone, but the cat is a calico

Here's the cat for the ones who need it.

Broke the game again--I wandered to the far north point of the new area, where there was another road blocked by a fallen tree. There was a sign next to the tree so I walked up to it and tried to read it. Wound up walking through the sign and into a new area transition, but instead of the black screen I got a frozen loading bar. Refreshing does nothing and neither does clicking on the 'reset location' button.

Try refreshing the page again but hitting the reset button as fast as possible, before the game finishes loading. That rescued me when I walked through The Sign That Had One Job and hit a transition loop. If the confirmation popup is getting in your way, spam your spacebar or enter button to get through the box without clicking.

I also ran into the sign and this helped me to get out of it.

Found the right cat now and returned it to the dragons. I'm allergic to cats anyway. tongue.gif

Is there a way to revisit the shop. I am betting I will regret only buying the axe....

This town need a spay and neuter program. Though, I think it would've been more fun if the dragon's pet was a chicken instead... finally the explanation behind the eggs showing up in the cave.

Is there a way to revisit the shop. I am betting I will regret only buying the axe....

have you tried going back there? i went back after i'd caught and returned buffy and gone home, just to see if i cold get a late night snack. as i'd already got all the food yesterday, there wasn't anything available when i went to the counter, but i think there would have been, if i didn't already have them all. the message comes up, but no food is listed sad.gif

Edited by greycat

My character also tends to have moments where it just keeps walking until it hits a collision barrier. Tends to happen more often in the East map this time.

On a sidenote, I wonder where all those cats came from? *stares at Odeen* xd.png

Welp.My character got stuck and I can't get out in any way. GG

Edited by DragonPaw-21

Switching to Chrome to find something interesting in the cave... wish me luck, people. <3