TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I really wish that eggs we've already grabbed were greyed out or something, just a visual cue that they were on our scroll before. It's hard to find the one egg you're looking for when you keep accidentally picking up the same ones over and over.

How do you guys even get your axe huh.gif I'm stuck in the shop and I'm supposed to buy an axe but nothing happens. I keep wandering in the shop but there is nothing I can do. Just wandering and bumping into things. And every time I pass the door; Perl asks: "Have you bought the axe yet?" But that's it. How are you supposed to buy an axe. I don't even see one lying around huh.gif

On a more happier note:

HOLIDAY SEASON HAS STARTED! YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

I didn't think so. But I dunno, I just had this feeling, and even though it was like, nah, that's not how it is, I still felt like actually it was. So thank you. I was worried because I chose naughty ahaha. >:)

Since you're here answering questions(thank you!) I was just wondering if you miss a day, can you only do one catch up per day or can you do them all on the last day? My friend isn't sure when she will be able to get on :x

And also if you're answering questions obviously you had a part in making the game so thank you !! It's so cute and I can't wait to play tomorrow!! smile.gif

Thanks! We all had fun pitching in - it was a big undertaking.

You have to complete each daily story before moving on to the next, so even if you start on day 10 you will have to play through all prior stories to get to the "current" content. Your friend needn't worry; she should be able to finish everything even if she can't get on until the very last day; none of the quests is prohibitively long.

Okay, It's still blinking like crazy, but only when the character speak. I got my tree and I think I went to the right house that was mine. (It was hard to tell with the blinking.)

How do you guys even get your axe  huh.gif  I'm stuck in the shop and I'm supposed to buy an axe but nothing happens. I keep wandering in the shop but there is nothing I can do. Just wandering and bumping into things. And every time I pass the door; Perl asks: "Have you bought the axe yet?" But that's it. How are you supposed to buy an axe. I don't even see one lying around  huh.gif

On a more happier note:

HOLIDAY SEASON HAS STARTED! YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Talk to Joe, the shopkeeper.

Edited by Odeen

This is too cute, oh dang. I'm glad that the daily story seems to be realitively short rather than this super long event - it's great for people on the go.

Thanks for the event!

I love all the work that must have gone into making this game, I'm *very* impressed, but these type of games are *not* my cup of tea. I'm unsure if I'm going to keep playing the whole week, even if it means possibly missing out on raffle stuff. I just really don't like these type of games, nothing against the people who made it at all.

But I broke mine yet again. I click "continue playing" and the music starts up but it's just a black box. *sigh*

Talk to Joe, the shopkeeper.

I kind of figured out that would be the way to go about it. But how do you do that? I can bump into him, but nothing happens when I do. Am I supposed to just start typing a conversation (which doesn't work) or did I missed reading some rules that explains how to start a conversation. All I could find on how to do things is just which keys I need to use to mover around. I'm stumped huh.gif

I kind of figured out that would be the way to go about it. But how do you do that? I can bump into him, but nothing happens when I do. Am I supposed to just start typing a conversation (which doesn't work) or did I missed reading some rules that explains how to start a conversation. All I could find on how to do things is just which keys I need to use to mover around. I'm stumped huh.gif

Spacebar to interact. It says it right under controls.

Well I got the day complete message so does that mean this episode is complete or is there more stuff to collect? This game is cute! biggrin.gif

soo tried the game last night, and just got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH after picking my name and pressing start. decided to try and leave it while i slept. woke up this morning, tried again, same thing. *sadface*

but since i reeeally wanted to play and keep up, i use my mom's computer and used google chrome, and it worked just fine! so..day done.

but my computer is IE, while i used Chrome on my mom's computer. so...is IE the issue? i did try the hard refresh and regular refresh.

Edited by CrystalSetsuna

If you don't get a raffle for being nice, do you get one for being naughty?

Either way, the game is great and so pretty! I can't wait to know what happens next! smile.gif

soo tried the game last night, and just got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH after picking my name and pressing start. decided to try and leave it while i slept. woke up this morning, tried again, same thing. *sadface*

but since i reeeally wanted to play and keep up, i use my mom's computer and used google chrome, and it worked just fine! so..day done.

but my computer is IE, while i used Chrome. so...is IE the issue? i did try the hard refresh and regular refresh.

I use Chrome and at first I had a black screen after entering my name, but once I refreshed it loaded.

I'm sorry to hear so many people are having problems with the game working.

I am not able to play the game at all. sad.gif I picked my name and now it's just a gray screen. Really annoyed, not sure if I'm not hitting a button or something to start? Space/Enter do nothing, I really want to get in and start playing...

I'm using Chrome - I refreshed, erased cookies, tried again, restarted computer, and nothing is helping. Just gray/black screen forever.

Edited by Taintedtamer

OK, I followed PERL to the house to get the axe and I can't find it, let alone pick it up sad.gifsad.gif.

I don't play these kind of games where you go exploring and this game is really depressing me. Is there a tutorial or something I can read to figure out how to play? I don't want to lose a badge just because I don't know how to play sad.gif

OK, I followed PERL to the house to get the axe and I can't find it, let alone pick it up sad.gifsad.gif.

I don't play these kind of games where you go exploring and this game is really depressing me. Is there a tutorial or something I can read to figure out how to play? I don't want to lose a badge just because I don't know how to play sad.gif

To get the axe, you must talk to the shopkeeper (the lady standing in the counter gap) in the house.

Edit: The easiest way to play RPG games is to talk to everyone and explore. RPG Games love to hide hints in words that people say. Weather this game is the same, I don't know but I'd still suggest paying close attention to what the characters say, especially the main characters (like PERL).

Edited by Erinthebookworm

Do we get any message when we complete the tutorial (or the day's adventure)? 'Cause I got the axe, chopped down the tree, decorated the tree, she went home, I talked to everyone (I think), but I don't know if that's it.

Just wanted to say thank you so much to the coders, who must have worked long and tireless hours to get this game up and running! It's such a cute game, and your hard work is truly appreciated! smile.gif

I was playing this perfectly a few hours ago (on chrome) but now when I click on it I either get a black screen or a black screen with a bunch of green squares in it :/ I hope it would work again but no, so sad it stopped working for me sad.gif

I can't figure out how to chop down the tree. :/ help?

EDIT: And I got my Silver trophy just in time for the breeding to start! poptartFINALTINY.gif

Edited by dark_and_stormy_heart

I love the game, it's super cool. I also don't have any issues playing it (Windows 8.1, latest (?) Firefox), apart from my character moving very slowly sometimes for a few steps, but nothing really problematic. Thanks for putting so much effort in creating it, it really is something completely different from the previous years. happy.gif

Edited by The_Imago

To get the axe, you must talk to the shopkeeper (the lady standing in the counter gap) in the house.

Edit: The easiest way to play RPG games is to talk to everyone and explore. RPG Games love to hide hints in words that people say. Weather this game is the same, I don't know but I'd still suggest paying close attention to what the characters say, especially the main characters (like PERL).

Thanks, Erinthebookworm, but how do you talk to someone? I've stood in front of the shopkeeper and nothing happens:(

Did I mention I have absolutely no idea how to play these kind of exploring-type games? smile.gif

Edit:

Oh, I figured it out. You have to run into them then hit <return>

Edited by jis99

Happy Holidays, everyone!

I don't get the game, though. A black screen with a blue box, or three blue boxes if I click the backpack. Alt does nothing with the suggested keys, but Cntl lets a red box be moved around in the largest blue box.

Is anything else supposed to be happening?

I'm on Linux Mint. Am I left out of the game?