TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I think this has got to be my favorite holiday event (that I've been here for). This takes me back to early 90s RPGs and it warms my heart. A big thanks to all the designers who helped make this game <3 Side note: I love the parka we wear...it looks like Kenny. biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas to you all!

Edited by teardroponfire

Annnnd the black screen is back :\ Had it last night, fixed it, have it again

---

Now the load bar is just frozen. It fills and then doesn't do anything

Edited by dinogummi

Yep, that was the end of the first day's little tutorial level.

The "Day Completed" popup was patched in later, but anyone who has the decorated tree in their house and PERL has left, has completed the first day's level.

Since people keep asking smile.gif

Am I the only one that feels like maybe we get a raffle ticket for the days we choose nice?? :S :S :S

I'm not able to get to a computer right now so, is it possible for me to play all 12 on the last day? Or is it one per day?

I'm not finding any clear path to take, everything seems blocked. I did pick up all the items that Joe is selling, watered the tree, and I think I entered every building that wasn't locked. Any help on what path to take would be appreciated (you can message me if you're afraid of spoiling the game for other players). Thank you for any help!

Edited by casprrr

Am I the only one that feels like maybe we get a raffle ticket for the days we choose nice?? :S :S :S

You do not get a raffle ticket for choosing nice.

Odin the cat, I love it!

The event is so beautiful, I love all the work that was put into it! Awesome job, spriters/writers.

Edited by Niyaka

Still having the freezing problem v.v

Now there's music but a blank loading bar

Edited by dinogummi

I'm not finding any clear path to take, everything seems blocked. I did pick up all the items that Joe is selling, watered the tree, and I think I entered every building that wasn't locked. Any help on what path to take would be appreciated (you can message me if you're afraid of spoiling the game for other players). Thank you for any help!

^ This!

WB

I think I might have broken the game somehow..

Went to the 'West Northula' area, got near the little elf person. Then I walked into a tree, and the game screen faded to black. The music still continued, but I couldn't get back into the game from then on. I tried, but it just showed my character in front of the tree where it was when the game blacked out, and the screen faded to black again. This happened last night, tried it again today, and it's still the same.

Help..?

The quest to pick out and set up your tree is all you have to do today. The story will not advance until tomorrow, at which point new content will open up relating to the new quest.

Not having much luck catching Holly dragons, the few I did get I abandoned because they weren't what I was looking for(messy lineages, ones with dead dragons, that sort of thing). My laptop is pretty crappy so most of the ones I like I miss by minutes xd.png.

Is it 12 different stories or is it 12 different parts to the game?

Edited by dinogummi

YAY!!! Have fun everyone!

I'm totally lost in the game lol If a few people need help will hollies, check the departures! I dump a LOT there.

After many tries I finally catch a holly. The thing is it is very messy (I need things under 4th gen.), this is going to be a long week xd.png

Still on the search for 2nd gen. Holidays under 2012

Edited by lollipop00

The quest to pick out and set up your tree is all you have to do today. The story will not advance until tomorrow, at which point new content will open up relating to the new quest.

I can't even get back to my house because everything is blocked.

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

Once you see the black screen, do you see a backpack icon and a volume icon in the upper right corner of that black screen? If so, just press the spacebar. You will see text appearing and you'll be able to move along in the story smile.gif

Thanks for the tipp. Unfortunately all that happend was, that the text dissapeared. Screen is still black and not reacting to anything. -.-

Stop that! It's working! Cute. X3

I should be reading university stuff..

Edited by Moiken

WB

The path to the left of the Tree Farm should not be blocked. If that's not the problem, your house is the one to the right of the town square fountain.

WB

If you're having issues with the game, describing where you are both in the quest flow and on the map is extremely helpful.

Never mind. I finally found my way back to my house. I honestly thought it was like beyond all the blocked off areas.

WB

You do not get a raffle ticket for choosing nice.

I didn't think so. But I dunno, I just had this feeling, and even though it was like, nah, that's not how it is, I still felt like actually it was. So thank you. I was worried because I chose naughty ahaha. >:)

Since you're here answering questions(thank you!) I was just wondering if you miss a day, can you only do one catch up per day or can you do them all on the last day? My friend isn't sure when she will be able to get on :x

And also if you're answering questions obviously you had a part in making the game so thank you !! It's so cute and I can't wait to play tomorrow!! smile.gif