TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

WOW 3 pages in 6 minutes!

-----

I will use this post to record the game progress laugh.gif

Day 1:

First the girl wakes you up, then she asks your favorite color and takes you to the store to get an axe.

You can also get Chicken Nuggets, Ham, Cone of Meat, and Mushroom Poppers.

Then she leads you the tree field and there are two little trees behind her. Check these trees out and then let her choose first.

After chopping down the tree, she says she will meet you back at your house. So you go back and she's there. Water your tree.

Is this all you do for today? It says there are 12 days but we only have 7 days before Christmas.

Im confused, unless TJ plans on extending the event past Christmas.

How do I find my house again? I'm lost, haha.

I lost my house at one point blink.gif lol. Your house is the first house you come across to the north-east of the Water Fountain (water fountain located next to the red dragon)

Argh, there was some kind of glitch and my adventure is just a black screen that won't let me do anything now >:0

try a hard refresh Ctrl+F5

I lost my house at one point blink.gif lol. Your house is the first house you come across to the north-east of the Water Fountain (water fountain located next to the red dragon)

LOL, thank you!

Once Perl picks her tree, my game gets sorta stuck... none of the controls work. I've tried resetting my location (ie starting from scratch), but it does the same. I'm playing on my Android phone.

I'm really enjoying the event so far, and I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow! smile.gif

I was wondering, where did you get the music? It's catchy! Is there a source somewhere, or did one of you compose it?

Edit: Also, clever how the main character is enshrouded in his/her hood, so you can't tell gender or race and no one feels excluded. smile.gif

Edited by Tecca

still a blank black screen for me , change location doesn't work either sad.gif

edit: disabling ad blocked fixed it for me

Edited by dragonpuck

Lol, I spent the entire night last night trying to find my house. Got zapped out of bounds after roaming into Romeo's house and bumped everywhere else before finally ending back up in town square. Always the last place you look. happy.gif

Lost my house :'D

Edit: And found it!

I love love love the art for this game, and the music.

I'm curious though, will there be a raffle this year?

Edited by cheese456

Once Perl picks her tree, my game gets sorta stuck... none of the controls work. I've tried resetting my location (ie starting from scratch), but it does the same. I'm playing on my Android phone.

Hmm if I pick first, the same thing happens. Can't move on from that point as none of the buttons do anything.

Took me forever to find my house once I got my tree but still had a lot of fun exploring around the town. I'm really glad I got a new keyboard a few months ago (my arrow keys were not working).

Does anybody know what to do after I decorated the tree with Perl and Perl leaves?

There is no more in-game events until tomorrow, but you can explore. smile.gif

My game doesn't load, it's just a black screen no matter how many times I refresh that page...

I'm really enjoying the event so far, and I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow! smile.gif

I was wondering, where did you get the music? It's catchy! Is there a source somewhere, or did one of you compose it?

Edit: Also, clever how the main character is enshrouded in his/her hood, so you can't tell gender or race and no one feels excluded. smile.gif

One of the organizers did the music!

Does anybody know what to do after I decorated the tree with Perl and Perl leaves?

You should be done for the day. Feel free to explore, talk to villagers, pet the cats, pick up some children nuggets, etc.

Edited by Lythiaren

I think I broke the AP on my computer >.< It's been trying to load for 5 min and nothing is happening. Time to close it down and try again.

"Thank goodness this winter isn't as bad as the storm last year!"

Nice reference to last year's event wink.gif

Edited by Isuzu

If chicken nuggets are made of chicken, what are children nuggets made of? >:D

Only Joe knows and he's not telling.

But Italian food is not made out of Italians...

"Thank goodness this winter isn't as bad as the storm last year!"

Nice reference to last year's event wink.gif

Lol I saw this too! Had a laugh