TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Location where screen went blank for me on the Eastern side of the map. Had to catch it fast for yes, the game loads quickly.

Was playing in Chrome.

Tried with other browsers, but since I am "continuing" it continuously goes blank.

user posted image

Here is the console display:

user posted image

Edited by Zoa

So I've gotten up to the part where Perl says "I'm going to go finish decorating my tree now. Bye!" and then nothing else happens. Is this when the message about the day being complete is meant to appear? Or should I be interacting with something to make it appear? All I'm doing now is watering my tree tongue.gif

As long as I get the day complete message, I should be ok, right? Playing on a train is hard....

My sister told me that her game is kinda glitchy while she's playing on Chrome and that's why she didn't complete day one the way she wanted. Is anything similar happening to anyone else?

I miss the decorating games we've had in the past. The tree, wreath and gingerbread houses are my favorites. It would be great if they where opened up to redo during the holiday season. While this game is nice it's just not my thing. I do appreciate the amount of time and effort that has gone into it. I also hope that there is a raffle this year, I didn't see anything about it in TJ's first post.

Ooh, a game, how exciting! biggrin.gif Thank you, TJ!

I can't turn on the sound right now though, is it important or just music?

i've got all the things from the store (i love odin), watered my tree, wandered around the town to see all the other houses, but i haven't got the completed message.

I am a touch confused Perl keeps telling me to check out the trees and I have walked around the whole lot but she just keeps saying that. Am I missing something im supposed to be doing? So excited to breed my Mistletoes this year. smile.gif

Location where screen went blank for me on the Eastern side of the map. Had to catch it fast for yes, the game loads quickly.

Was playing in Chrome.

Tried with other browsers, but since I am "continuing" it continuously goes blank.

user posted image

Here is the console display:

user posted image

Ah, this is up north in the eastern map, right? Cause I think that's exactly the same spot where I'm stuck smile.gif

Birdzgoboom said they're gonna fix it once it's day again with them. It was 4am for them when I posted it smile.gif

Good idea of you to include the console info! I hadn't thought of that.

I can't get the game to work sad.gif black screen after I chose my name and pressed start. I tried 3 different browsers on 2 computers and on my phone, nothing works. Has anyone found a solution to this?

I got day complete and I've only bought the axe and got a tree... that's why I'm worried. I have to try find a hot spot in a strange city on a Sunday to do day 2 as it is....

I can't get the game to work sad.gif black screen after I chose my name and pressed start. I tried 3 different browsers on 2 computers and on my phone, nothing works. Has anyone found a solution to this?

i had the same problem, tried different browsers, hard refresh, everything i could think of, but it inexplicably decided to work about eight hours later, when i pressed enter for the millionth time. no idea why. it still gets stuck sometimes, but i haven't had the blank screen again. good luck.

i had the same problem, tried different browsers, hard refresh, everything i could think of, but it inexplicably decided to work about eight hours later, when i pressed enter for the millionth time. no idea why. it still gets stuck sometimes, but i haven't had the blank screen again. good luck.

Thanks, will keep my fingers crossed!

Same problem here. -.-

Hah, neat =P The music intermittently stops working for me at times, but it's no big deal. I'm suspicious of Perl, though; I think she had her eye on both trees and expected the player to take the stump in the middle.

Has anyone noticed this seems a bit like Pokemon? The font the same, but I guess that's the only font you can use for pixely games.

This game is so cute!

Thanks everyone for putting this together for us, and the graphics are adorable. WHOEVER DID THE HOLLY I NEED TO HUG THEM.

I'm still hoping for a raffle this year :3

I didn't mean to choose naughty! I was pressing spacebar to make the text go faster and selected it by accident. sad.gif Will Santa count it against me?

That moment when every single holly you click on someone else grabs......

ALL I'M ASKING FOR IS ONE PRETTY HOLLY sad.gif

Oh well I've got a week to keep trying xd.png

I didn't mean to choose naughty! I was pressing spacebar to make the text go faster and selected it by accident. sad.gif Will Santa count it against me?

Don't worry, I chose naughty too! tongue.gif

I wanted the short fat tree okay? tongue.giftongue.gif

Edited by AppleMango

This game is so cool, can't wait for tomorrow's episode smile.gif

Hoping for a raffle though. (As if I could hope for anything, haha)

Someone got their hands on RPG maker xd.png The game is totally adorable. Thank you for putting this together for ya this year ^^

WB