TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I tried offering the Dragon at the fountain Children Nuggets. I don't think it was amused.

I hope over time you can interact with things you aren't able to so far... (and I still want to grab things I find... like the garden gnomes and that pie in someone's house. xd.png)

Perl: "Let's go back to your house and decorate!"

Me: -goes literally everywhere except the house-

Mrrrow! (Oh god, last night I clicked on Odin and I didn't expect the meow sound to be so loud. I did jump and have since lowered my headphone volume. P: Thank you Odeen for cats.)

Edited by 11th

That was a pretty cute game! I walked into the void a few times while trying to explore but the reset button worked after a few refreshes. Thanks, spriters and coders! It is a truly impressive tiny game. I just wish I could talk to the Holly dragon.

Niyaka's idea about new holiday dragons appearing in the square with each successive day made me realize that we have 8 Xmas holiday dragons already released! Last year there could've been a "7 Days of Christmas" thing, too late now though.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! The Christmas game is very immersive, I can tell hard work was put in. Thank you very much.

I've actually seen quite a few Hollies fly by in the AP. Still no luck getting one though.

Nice game xd.png I'm having way too much fun entering random people's houses.

I tried offering the Dragon at the fountain Children Nuggets. I don't think it was amused.

Lol! laugh.gif

I went ice skating! smile.gif

So cute!

I actually walked around for a few minutes after I completed my day before I realized that was it. Haha.

You're welcome. smile.gif And don't worry, I've had years of practice causing senseless destruction and mayhem with unconventional weapons. wink.gif

Skimming through the thread here, I started to pick up on that, it just might be nice to pin an FAQ thread about the game or something like that so that others know it auto-saves, among other things, plus it would mean you guys don't have to answer the same questions over and over in this thread.

i would very, very, very much appreciate an FAQ about this game. Very very very much. That's the only way I can really see myself continuing to play, since I can't very well stop by this thread every 2 minutes to ask more questions.

I saw someone mention "children nuggets". Where are you guys getting this stuff?? I've talked to everyone I could find and went into every house that wasn't locked. I'm soooo lost with this game!

I saw someone mention "children nuggets". Where are you guys getting this stuff?? I've talked to everyone I could find and went into every house that wasn't locked. I'm soooo lost with this game!

From the same store where you got the Axe at the beginning. Don't think you need them for anything yet though.

ETA:

I support the idea of a FAQ given how many people I've seen asking around about what to do and most of them have similar questions. So instead of mods/artists answering the same question several times just have a pinned how to game thread somewhere.

Edited by Isuzu

Help! I think I broke the game because I typed a smiley face instead of an actual name sad.gif the game won't start at all, I only get a blank screen. My sister went with"SNOWA" on the same computer and her game seems to be working... is there any way to reset my name so I can play?

Sadly you only can 'buy' each item only once. sad.gif The only option left for me in the shop is cancel.

It was doing that for me, too. Did you try clicking the "Out of bounds? Click to reset your location" link? After I did that it went back to normal.

Tried and nothing. Tried to switch browsers and nothing either, I'm afraid.

edit:

Help! I think I broke the game because I typed a smiley face instead of an actual name sad.gif the game won't start at all, I only get a blank screen. My sister went with"SNOWA" on the same computer and her game seems to be working... is there any way to reset my name so I can play?

I think this applies for me too since I decided to be difficult and typed in Chinese for mine...

Edited by beiningtian

Thanks & happy Holidays to you all! ^__^

----------------

Tried and nothing. Tried to switch browsers and nothing either, I'm afraid.

edit:

I think this applies for me too since I decided to be difficult and typed in Chinese for mine...

Yea, same here, can't access the game/event either

Edited by priscel

Head back to the store where you get the axe with Perl. I think it is located west-central. Approach the store worker and press 'Enter' on your keyboard. A list of foods will appear.

I took an item of food one by one and scoffed the lot! unsure.gif

i swaped over to Internet explorer to try and get the "day complete" thing and i still didn't

i hope this has nothing to do with the raffle because that would stink and be unfair to people who where unlucky enough to glitch

and looking at the whole tree decorating fiasco this is exactly whats gonna happen.....

Edited by blockEdragon

i swaped over to Internet explorer to try and get the "day complete" thing and i still didn't

i hope this has nothing to do with the raffle because that would stink and be unfair to people who where unlucky enough to glitch

and looking at the whole tree decorating fiasco this is exactly whats gonna happen.....

If you put a decorated tree in your house and PERL has left, you have completed the day, regardless of whether or not you got the "day complete" message.

If there is a raffle lol xd.png

Yeah, I do so hope that there is a raffle even without there being mention of it. I'll be disappointed if there isn't one but I can understand how much work this has all been, and it's just another thing that is going to be a lot of work.

Am I the only one who wishes you could talk to the Holly Dragon??

I'm watching all the eggs in the AP, hoping I can trade for some hatchlings (YEAH RIGHT) because I'm hopelessly locked but I want so many Holiday dragons sad.gif

Edited by Clya

I don't understand how to play this game. I got my tree and today it told me that it watered it and it looks particularly healthy... Now what? I'm walking around town and everyone is just talking about the weather. Is there a goal today? Something that we need to collect? Because right now I'm just lost.

I don't understand how to play this game. I got my tree and today it told me that it watered it and it looks particularly healthy... Now what? I'm walking around town and everyone is just talking about the weather. Is there a goal today? Something that we need to collect? Because right now I'm just lost.

You've completed day one since you put up your tree, at least that what I think from when I finished it. So now you can just go around and talk to people and such.

Edited by Clya

Ah, okay! I thought I was on day two and couldn't figure out what to do.

How do I find my house again? I'm lost, haha.

I really think these gnomes that are laying around are gonna be used for something...there's one where shopkeeper Joe is, on the table down and to the left, and if you go a couple screens to the east there's one laying beyond one of the tree-blocked paths.