TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Same problem here. -.-

Once you see the black screen, do you see a backpack icon and a volume icon in the upper right corner of that black screen? If so, just press the spacebar. You will see text appearing and you'll be able to move along in the story smile.gif

Has anyone noticed this seems a bit like Pokemon? The font the same, but I guess that's the only font you can use for pixely games.

I used to be involved in the alternative Windows UI scene. There are quite a few tiny but readable fonts around (we used them for tiny context menus and status bars). smile.gif

I wanted the short fat tree too, but I chose nice. :/

Has anyone noticed this seems a bit like Pokemon? The font the same, but I guess that's the only font you can use for pixely games.

I made the font myself, and it's not based on Pokemon (more of a combination of Megaman Battle Network and DIN).

No one has been able to answer this question for me...How do you communicate with PERL? She asks a question and I can't go any further. I can't answer her

Awesome! It's started! Merry Christmas everyone! happy.gif

This event looks fun, however when I tried to play the screen for the game keeps frizzing out on me. unsure.gif

and I'm stuck. I don't know where to go! I have the tree, but now all the paths are blocked by fallen trees.

WB

I'm only grabbing Mistletoes and Hollies this year, though no luck on the Holly front laugh.gif. I DID get two sibling Mistletoe dragons so I'm pleased with those.

Today is my birthday, I hope to get some nice Holly dragons....though it might be hard if I can't even see them xd.png.

The event this year is pretty cute, thanks to everyone who put their hard work into it. I had fun so far and can't wait to see what happens on the rest of the days.

Merry Christmas and enjoy the rest of 2015 everyone!

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

No one has been able to answer this question for me...How do you communicate with PERL? She asks a question and I can't go any further. I can't answer her

After she asks a question push the enter or space key and it continues the conversation. Hope that helps. biggrin.gif

Thank you, TJ and everyone! The game is so cute and I can't wait to get breeding and catching dragons. Looking forward to seeing what the new holiday dragons look like.

You don't really have to answer her in most cases. But hitting the space bar should let you move on.

This is a cute game. I have always known we had a lot of talent around here, but this is really amazing. Being very game-challenged myself it took me a long time to get beyond standing in front of the counter in the general store with a message about something not looking like it belonged there. But once I got past that it was pretty simple. Thanks to all who had a part in making this game possible for us. biggrin.gif

@Wolfs_Bane - If you wander around enough you will find where you can go. I went into a lot of the wrong houses before finding the right one. wink.gif

On a side note how do you actually cut down a tree? Perl keeps telling me to "Check out these trees!" And I cant seem to get any farther in the game? Whats the next step?

On a side note how do you actually cut down a tree? Perl keeps telling me to "Check out these trees!" And I cant seem to get any farther in the game? Whats the next step?

laugh.gif You need to get up close and personal with the two little trees in the middle of the lot.

laugh.gif You need to get up close and personal with the two little trees in the middle of the lot.

Thank You! I was trying to figure that out for 20 min lol tongue.gif

I'm only grabbing Mistletoes and Hollies this year, though no luck on the Holly front laugh.gif. I DID get two sibling Mistletoe dragons so I'm pleased with those.

Today is my birthday, I hope to get some nice Holly dragons....though it might be hard if I can't even see them xd.png.

They are dropping. My friend just grabbed three of 'em, but tossed one back because it was an uneven lineage. And I myself missed 4, so they are there, just going super fast.

My friend described it as: "These things are going faster than free TVs on Black Friday." xd.png

can someone give me a hint on what to do about the fallen trees please?

WB

You just have to keep trying another path until you find one with nothing blocking it.

I'm stuck. I click the out of bounds link, then yes on the pop up but nothing happens. I can't get out of the tree or off the ledge.

user posted image

Before anyone asks why it looks so weird, that's how the game displays in Chrome on an Android phone.

After she asks a question push the enter or space key and it continues the conversation. Hope that helps. biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, when I do that she disappears and there is nothing i can do except move the critter around again

You just have to keep trying another path until you find one with nothing blocking it.

thank you ^^

WB

New event? Yay! I have already adopted multiple holiday dragon eggs, and got a vampire (cause why not).

And I've tired every way possible. Everything is blocked! I need more of a hint please. ((yeah I suck at rpg maker games. That's why I watch lets player play them instead of actually going myself xd.png))

WB

so we aren't having a raffle this year? bummer.

So after you get the "day over" message, that's it, right? Because my little guy is wandering around but aside from watering his tree there doesn't seem to be anything he can really do. Just want to make sure I really completed the adventure and didn't miss anything.

It's sooo coool!

When you get the "Day Complete!" message on the game, that means you completed the daily story?

Edited by Glaciarie

The game is really cute!

Seeing all these hollies or rather...MISSING all these hollies is killing me! xd.png