TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

But Italian food is not made out of Italians...

Awww, it was a funny joke. tongue.gif It's like the jokes "if vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?" and "A girl scout walked up to my lemonade stand and asked, 'Is your lemonade made with real lemons?' I said, 'I don't know, are your cookies made with real girl scouts?'"

LOL, thank you!

Lol, no probs. Hope you found it.

Lol, I spent the entire night last night trying to find my house. Got zapped out of bounds after roaming into Romeo's house and bumped everywhere else before finally ending back up in town square. Always the last place you look.

Haha! I went into a few houses before finding mine. Seems rude just rolling into other peoples homes unsure.gif lol!

The game is adorable and I'm looking forward to the rest of the days!

And today got even better when I managed to catch TWO Hollies, my first ever after trying since the first year they were breedable. Truly a holiday miracle. Thank you to the breeders who sent them out to be caught!

*gasp!* An out of bounds reset link was added!

I'M FREEEEE!!!

Goodbye insurmountable ledge! Finally get to go and explore the game map (managed to get myself stuck after like 2 minutes of playing near the start of the night x.x)

What if we skip a day? Because I won't be on druing Christmas due to having no internet. Will the episode still be playable the next day?

What if we skip a day? Because I won't be on druing Christmas due to having no internet. Will the episode still be playable the next day?

You have to play through each day's quest to progress to the next, so if you don't log on for a few days you'll just start a few days behind and have to play through them to get to the present-day quest.

"Thank goodness this winter isn't as bad as the storm last year!"

Nice reference to last year's event wink.gif

OH! It was referencing last year! I totally didn't get that.

On non-game news, I'm now locked with old Holiday eggs. Got six in like five minutes, including a really messy Holly. People threw the same one back three times before I was able to click it fast enough. I love Hollies!

You have to play through each day's quest to progress to the next, so if you don't log on for a few days you'll just start a few days behind and have to play through them to get to the present-day quest.

Okay, phew, I was worried I wouldn't get the award because I missed a day '^.^

I'm on mobile and got stuck at the part where you chop down the tree. Regardless of rather I choose naughty or nice, after two ax chop sounds, I can't do anything. Neither of us move. The music plays in a loop, but nothing else. Has anyone else had this problem?

Heeey finally found Odin! *Squee* He's so teeny-tiny! No wonder I didn't notice him before. *too busy acquiring an axe*

Read the answer to the mystery of the "children nuggets" too - it was more fun to think they're made of real children though laugh.gif

edit: love the messages on the snowmen too!

Edited by s0r0k4

This seems like fun and I have nothing planned this year so yay catching and breeding time ( after I trade off whats on my scroll >.<)

Oohh where is Odin? I guess I missed him because he's so tiny?

Spoiler:

In the shop on the counter

does anyone know what to do after perl goes to your house after chopping down the trees?

i wasnt paying attnetion to the dialogue..

does anyone know what to do after perl goes to your house after chopping down the trees?

After PERL leaves your house day 1 is over and you're free to roam around the town until we get day 2's story.

Go to your house if you haven't already. Dialogue has you decorating your tree, then you are done for today.

I'm on mobile and got stuck at the part where you chop down the tree. Regardless of rather I choose naughty or nice, after two ax chop sounds, I can't do anything. Neither of us move. The music plays in a loop, but nothing else. Has anyone else had this problem?

Yup! Had to resort to my old desktop on order to complete the quest.

What does that holly dragon do? It's just there.

Also you can go get a bunch of food from Joe's shop. No idea what it does though. You can't eat it.

Spoiler:

In the shop on the counter

Thank you for posting this; I couldn't find Odin either! He's so cute.

Edited by inlaterdays

Read the answer to the mystery of the "children nuggets" too - it was more fun to think they're made of real children though laugh.gif

edit: love the messages on the snowmen too!

What was the answer?

And now I need to go back and look for teh snowmen to see what they have to say! smile.gif

Also, someone mentioned ice skating earlier. I wandered around, but have not seen that yet. Where? Thanks!