TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I'm so sorry! sad.gif Hope the problem will be fixed soon!

But that holiday game is just WOW! Many thanks to everyone involved!

Thanks smile.gif I hope so too!!! I love getting new lineages, it is my favorite thing to do is hunt for eggs and try and continue lineages I like.

nothing happening with game no matter what key is pressed. so what browser was it designed for?

Yep, that was the end of the first day's little tutorial level.

The "Day Completed" popup was patched in later, but anyone who has the decorated tree in their house and PERL has left, has completed the first day's level.

Thanks for the info! I was running around desperatly trying to figure out what was left to do. I figured I needed to get a gift for Pearl but I've no idea what she even likes.

Love the new Event TJ and I can't wait to see what this years dragon will be biggrin.gif

Welp... black screen hit me... all I have is the sound button and the bag content button... at least I completed everything for the first day... still, I wanna talk with ODIN again... sad.gif Hopefully, it will show a proper screen again soon... at the very least for Sunday's new activity.

The game is soo good! *3*

Though it just kinda froze. I'm looking for PERL but can't find her, then somehow managed to get out of the map in the "far east", then went north east, near a guy that tells you something like "I'll take these logs out soon" then a little bit south there's a log blocking the path... I was at the right side of the log and when walking west to get to the log the screen started loading something, like it's loading another area...

The music continues but nothing shows up on screen T__T I exit the game and go back again and again but it doesn't work.

Edit:

I'm adding a couple of screen captures:

When I re-enter the game I see the loading bar and then this pops up:

user posted image << that's my current and exact location

And immediately darkens like it's moving to another area:

user posted image

Thanks in advance if anyone could take a look at this ^^

Edited by Kegluneq

What am I supposed to do when I'm at the forest to pick out a tree? Nothing happens when I go up to the trees and hit enter, the only text box I get is "this tree is slightly shorter/taller than the others"? Are there instructions somewhere?

What am I supposed to do when I'm at the forest to pick out a tree? Nothing happens when I go up to the trees and hit enter, the only text box I get is "this tree is slightly shorter/taller than the others"? Are there instructions somewhere?

Talk to Perl again; she'll ask you to pick one/let her pick one

the game is working for me now, yay! i've been trying every ten minutes or so, just in case it was fixed. i don't know why it wouldn't earlier, and i didn't do anything that i hadn't already tried a million times, but i'm very happy it works now. i have now gone out with perl to find a tree, whoohoo!

thankyou to the game designers smile.gif

Alright, thank you for the info! We'll look into fixing it ASAP. It might take until morning for the fix to roll out, seeing as though it's like 4am right now.

Take your time smile.gif You need your sleep as well!

BTW, apparently there's a similar problem in the south of that particular map.

Anything else we can do on day 1, except picking trees with Perl & grabbing all things from the store (not just axe)?

P.S. Amazing event! smile.gif

Such an amazing little game! Reminds me of some RPG Maker games. Everything looks so nice!

I didn't encounter any problems while exploring. Although, I did encounter another cat near the square that was different from Odin, which is now missing after decorating the tree?

Im confused, what to do after ya dress up the trees? (Finish day one)

I've been to everyone's houses and talked to everyone but the dragon. xd.png

Edited by Taryn123

Anything else we can do on day 1

You can wander around the map and talk to all the other characters you find there, explore houses and notice some other things smile.gif It's what I did. Be careful, though in the far east of the second map. I got stuck in the far east top north of the map (black screen). Birdzgoboom already said this will be fixed sometime today, but it's stille early for them smile.gif

grabbing all things from the store (not just axe)?

Oh, I also grabbed everything there was! It was kinda an automatic thing biggrin.gif

--SPOILERS BELOW--

Skip if you don't want to see them.

---------------------------------------------------

What do I do after Perl decorates my tree withe me? She says she's at her house but she's not.

Im confused, what to do after ya dress up the trees? (Finish day one)

I've been to everyone's houses and talked to everyone but the dragon. xd.png

Wait for the next day, I guess.

Take your time smile.gif You need your sleep as well!

BTW, apparently there's a similar problem in the south of that particular map.

Thanks for the mention ^^

I just read about your problem and yes, I saw the same grey background too and then the screen went all dark and just hear the music. I'll edit my post adding some screen captures that were a bit difficult to take because the game loads up real fast tongue.gif

I hope it gets fixed later because it's a very nice game! ^^