TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I really love this game! I've already beat today's, but I love going around and talking to people! :3

"Poor Romeo, he hasn't been quite the same since the breakup" LOL xd.png

Thanks, Erinthebookworm, but how do you talk to someone? I've stood in front of the shopkeeper and nothing happens:(

Did I mention I have absolutely no idea how to play these kind of exploring-type games? smile.gif

use SPACE or ENTER to interact with people and objects, as it says below the game screen. smile.gif

ok she said check out the trees I have what now?

Thanks, Erinthebookworm, but how do you talk to someone? I've stood in front of the shopkeeper and nothing happens:(

Did I mention I have absolutely no idea how to play these kind of exploring-type games? smile.gif

No worries! To talk to people, or interact with objects, you can press space bar or the enter button.

ok, so my game is still glitched, but it has "out of bounds, click here" below it. however, in two different browsers and after clearing cache and refreshing there is still no actual place to click. Now what?

I got the tree with the little girl but now I can't find my house. dry.gif

I walked the whole scenario and can't find the darn house. Any tips?

ok, so my game is still glitched, but it has "out of bounds, click here" below it. however, in two different browsers and after clearing cache and refreshing there is still no actual place to click. Now what?

Click on the text itself.

I'm stuck. I click the out of bounds link, then yes on the pop up but nothing happens. I can't get out of the tree or off the ledge.

user posted image

Before anyone asks why it looks so weird, that's how the game displays in Chrome on an Android phone.

Finally got unstuck. I had to hit the backpack icon which started walking me backwards, then I clicked the out of bounds link.

I got the tree with the little girl but now I can't find my house. dry.gif

I walked the whole scenario and can't find the darn house. Any tips?

Your house is the one on the east side of town square (where the fountain is), north of the path. If you are on the east map instead of the central town map, just follow the big path to the left.

got a tree, in somebodies house ,mine I guess, this is crazy and for twelve days? no badge for me!

This isn't working very well and the screen is so small it's hard to see what you are doing. I'm on a Mac 10.9.5 using Google Chrome. I can't say this is fun at all.

Your house is the one on the east side of town square (where the fountain is), north of the path. If you are on the east map instead of the central town map, just follow the big path to the left.

Thank you so much, Odeen, I found the house and completed the day! biggrin.gif

Still can't figure this out, somebody please help?

There are buttons overlaid on your screen. Interact with people and objects using the blue one.

Edited by Odeen

This isn't working very well and the screen is so small it's hard to see what you are doing. I'm on a Mac 10.9.5 using Google Chrome. I can't say this is fun at all.

If you can please provide a screenshot of what you are experiencing, that would be great. We would like to make sure the game is playable for you if it's something on our end that needs fixing.

Are you sure your browser is at least at the correct zoom level (100%) rather than something smaller?

Still can't figure this out, somebody please help?

You have to go to the general store and buy an ax. After you buy the ax, your companion will take you to the tree field where you can chop down the tree.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

I don't get the game, though. A black screen with a blue box, or three blue boxes if I click the backpack. Alt does nothing with the suggested keys, but Cntl lets a red box be moved around in the largest blue box.

Is anything else supposed to be happening?

I'm on Linux Mint. Am I left out of the game?

Eh, a reset seemed to fix it. I completed the day, and it is a cute game!

When I tried to start, the game crashed - I got the first little dialouge, then the loading bar froze 90% of the way to loaded. I refreshed my window, and now all I'm getting is an empty window (Black window with the fancy border) where the game should be. I'm not even getting the backpack or anything...

Help, please?

Edited by Kakaru_of_DOOM

When I tried to start, the game crashed. I refreshed my window, and now all I'm getting is an empty window (Black window with a fancy border) where the game should be.

Help, please?

try hitting enter or space

I did. Nothing happened. I even tried the 'out-of-bounds' button, but it is acting like non-button text.

Edited by Kakaru_of_DOOM

Hah, Children Nuggets.

Well, this is my kind of game. I keep getting the urge to hurl pottery or swing yo-yos around, though. It's also making my browser lag the more I play it, but that may partly be due to the amount of tabs I have open. And does this thing save automatically when you're done? I'm wishing there was some sort of menu or way to tell you the game was saved or your goal for the day was achieved.

Good job, everyone. smile.gif It seems these holiday events get more elaborate every year and this one must have taken quite a bit of work.

This so reminds me of the early days in Zelda, just that Zelda (Link's Awakening on good old GameBoy) didn't have color back then.

Let's be friends. biggrin.gif

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

is this glitched for anyone else? i go to choose which tree i want chop it but then cant move anywhere afterwards even though i can still open the inventory and such