TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

I was wondering the same thing. What is it?

It isn't broken. I think it might be something similar to a puzzle box or a line up of TV screens that make up on picture, only out of place. I am testing this theory.

As always, awesome events to be had! The brewing looks really interesting, I'm eager to see what kind of concoctions we can make and test on our poor unsuspecting dragons. Can't wait to see the new Halloween breed, either!

Brewed my first potion with slow sand and bright ice. Will different potions have different effects, or will using two potions on the same dragon react the same way? Also, has anyone posted an image of all of the possible ingredients, potions, and/or treats for this year yet?

Check the Dragon Cave Wiki under Currently Being Released.

Here you go! ^^

Also, I'm screenshotting all of the dragons I throw a potion on. I just love these too much.

I'm screenshotting too! Have to have something to remember them by once this is all over. So far my favorite is the potion that de-colorizes dragons. The white Pyralsprite is absolutely wonderful!

The Fogball Potion is the cave's tribute to MIssingno.

So now all you people are able to have Missingno xd.png

Does anyone know what dragons the potions affect?

Check the Dragon Cave Wiki under Currently Being Released.

The only thing I wish was a little different was that the code would prevent you from finding a duplicate ingredient you already have one of while there are still other ingredients from the same biome you have none of. It's frustrating to be looking for a flame lily and just keep getting more and more fireflies. If it's not too late to tweak the code, that would be a great imrpovement. (Especially since once the novelty wears off, a lot of people are going to have favorite potions they're going to want to continue using and not really want to revisit the others, and it could really streamline things if we could keep more easily replenishing the things we run out of without having to collect dozens more extre materials first.)

Click on the Hallowe'en basket at the top of your scroll.

I've tried clicking it several times and nothing happens... I've been trying since it went live yesterday and I hoped it would be fixed after the site came down for maintenance but sadly mine still doesn't work sad.gif

Another wonderful event!!! Thank-you so much to all the spriters who made this event possible and to TJ for hosting this creative holiday entertainment for us. Am so looking forward to the new release dragon also!!!

I was wondering the same thing. What is it?

I think it's just a glitch! Or literally, it's a glitch. It's supposed to look like that. smile.gif

I've tried clicking it several times and nothing happens... I've been trying since it went live yesterday and I hoped it would be fixed after the site came down for maintenance but sadly mine still doesn't work sad.gif

That's weird. I can see your basket. You have 34 items in there.

That's weird. I can see your basket. You have 34 items in there.

Mine are located in my 2010 Trick-or-Treat basket, if that helps at all.

Help me out here, what happened to the vampire dragon? I used the potion on it, and it looks the same to my poor old eyes. I tried doing a side-by-side and it looks like maybe his wings got a little brighter? Anyone?

Help me out here, what happened to the vampire dragon? I used the potion on it, and it looks the same to my poor old eyes. I tried doing a side-by-side and it looks like maybe his wings got a little brighter? Anyone?

It sparkles (I think) smile.gif I had to get them opened side by side in tabs and switch back and forth to see it.

edit: By sparkles I don't mean the sparkle that another potion produces on all dragons (I think it just "shines" it up a bit) - It's hard to put in words what it did

edit2: Member below this post had a better worded explanation

Edited by rubyshoes

From what I see they just glisten a bit. O.o Little dewdrop like stuff on them. No proper sparkly. sad.gif I am very disappointed.

Anyways if only I could trade potion items to others seriously. >^< I keep finding SO MANY Mouseshrooms that I don't want and can't use since I have none of the corresponding items or the dinos/dragons to USE the resulting potion on, and I still lurk in Jungle to maybe, just maybe, find that shadow one. ;;-;; I wanna turn my GW into a blue and black one daaaaammit!!

Other than that I have to log out of IE to use my scroll on Firefox to mix the potions. -p- I just do ingredients hunting until I have enough for a potion and then do that and mix it on Firefox and the come back. :3

Edit: OMG YAY the trick of complaining on here to get it to happen worked for me!!! :DDD My first ever swirling shadow ingredient was nabbed right after I posted this! xd.png THANK YOU!

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

Think vampires from Twilight. That's what happens to them. smile.gif