TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

I'm a little wary of trying any potions on my dragons... I am not sure i want to do any thin permanent.

I'm a little wary of trying any potions on my dragons... I am not sure i want to do any thin permanent.

It says on the page that they last 24 hours I think.

It says on the page that they last 24 hours I think.

Oh. must have missed that bit.

I guess I should have some fun with them, then!

ONCE I have enough ingredients, that is.

I just made a second dimorphic sprite changing potion, but it still only shows one potion in the list of potions. Does that mean I've wasted the two items I used making a second one?

I just made a second dimorphic sprite changing potion, but it still only shows one potion in the list of potions. Does that mean I've wasted the two items I used making a second one?

I'd GUESS it is just that you only have one TYPE ?

I'd GUESS it is just that you only have one TYPE ?

No, if you have duplicate potions it shows an individual sprite for each.

The only thing I can think of... sounds a bit daft asking, but did you use your first? If you did that potion will vanish. It does not keep a record of used potions.

No, if you have duplicate potions it shows an individual sprite for each.

The only thing I can think of... sounds a bit daft asking, but did you use your first? If you did that potion will vanish. It does not keep a record of used potions.

No I didn't use it. I used one on a pillow, then I made a second one, then I made a third one, so I should have two.

No I didn't use it. I used one on a pillow, then I made a second one, then I made a third one, so I should have two.

Well, that sucks. If you're sure the ingredients are gone (I've had it glitch on me once or twice and not make the potion, but not use up the ingredients), then yeah. Poof. D:

Still collecting ingredients... gonna wait to make potions til I have a load of ingredients lol.

Not a bad idea. Just make sure you know what goes with what. wink.gif

Am I the only one still having problems with the treats? It's been over 8 hours and I haven't found a single treat. I got four when the event just started, but now I haven't seen a single one for hours.

So I've been wandering around the site in general and these random non-ingredient treats pop up sometimes. Where can I view all of these that I've collected?

Ok, so I have 57 treats. There are 58 but THIS ONE apparently doesn't drop. There is another way to get it. Anyone want to speculate how???

So I've been wandering around the site in general and these random non-ingredient treats pop up sometimes. Where can I view all of these that I've collected?

The jack-o-lantern badge on the top of your scroll would have the treats you've collected.

Just encountered a glitch. Tried giving the gender-switch potion to my female Dark-Myst Pygmy and *poof* she's still female... pretty disappointing. Edit: And yes the potion is gone. Anyone else have this happen? Edited by Booo

omai... Man, I actually wish I could keep this Falconiform Wyvern! *.* I'm going to be sad to see this sprite poof. :C

Awesome work, yall! Thank you for the event! ^.^ ♥

So far I've managed to turn all my Falciforms a different color and change the gender of one of my Duotones. Also made one or two Vampires sparkly with the Bright Ice/Slow Sand combo.

I am loving this event. xd.png

Ok, so I have 57 treats. There are 58 but THIS ONE apparently doesn't drop. There is another way to get it. Anyone want to speculate how???

Please don't tell me we have to work out a potion for it! laugh.gif

I'm too tired to go find my speculators - anyone else up to figuring this out? unsure.gif

Edit: Typo Queen!

Edited by Syphoneira

The jack-o-lantern badge on the top of your scroll would have the treats you've collected.

Thank you! ^^

Just encountered a glitch. Tried giving the gender-switch potion to my female Dark-Myst Pygmy and *poof* she's still female... pretty disappointing. Edit: And yes the potion is gone. Anyone else have this happen?

Try refreshing the page?