TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

It should go into the Suggestions. This is for the EVENT only. Your suggestion, while Event based, is still not about the actual Event going on.

And anything where people have to pay real money for anything is never gonna happen on the Cave.

I just got that when trying to pick up a blue flower from coast

This happens sometimes. Pick up an ingredient from another biome, that will make this one go away. You'll probably be able to pick it up next time this specific ingredient appears!

The suggestion would be for future events. It's far too late to implement it for this event. So yes, a thread in Suggestions is appropriate. (I don't expect such a thread to make it far though. The DC playerbase has historically gunned down the vast majority of paid suggestions.)

I don't get it in my inventory it was my first ever blue and it didnt come through. It did it to me a second time now. The first is a buggy blue then I refresh and it's a water lily I can pick up.

Actually, adult dragons can be linked using the /view link.

Oh! I see. That's good to know. Thank you, Artemis. smile.gif

Love the event so far! And I love the event icon - thanks, aangs-sister, for letting us use it as avatar wub.gif

No problem! Happy Halloween!

I think I have all the treats. I have 57 treats, and haven't had any drop in half an hour.

Someone said 58? Whose scroll so I can see?

X'D I just about fell out of my chair from laughing at the effect of the vampire-specific potion... Gotta admit, that was THE LAST thing I expected!

I just now realized I'm going to have no internet for nearly all of this event. Tonight and Halloween night, that's it.

I'm on a cruise all week, so can't really complain...but still a little disappointing. :')

Alright! Look at all the Marrows in the AP. tongue.gif Is everyone happy that the CLs and SWs are gone now? Lol.

Dragons Breath and Twiligt Moss makes a blue one but I apparently don't have a dragon that it can be used on sad.gif

WHERE ARE YOU EVEN FINDING THESE INGREDIENTS?????? I've been on all day and haven't found a single one of these. I haven't found any eucalyptus flowers either!

Did I just find a Hannibal-inspired stag walking on my screen? I definitely consider that a treat! Gotta love the references every year.

Did we just become best friends?

It's reminding me of a game I've seen my husband playing but I can't remember the name >.>

I just found whatever the fresh dragon hell that thing is, and I'm... so confused.

I have two questions:

1) are the potions permanent? (I'm hoping that they are)

2) is there a potion for the mint dragons?

I think I have all the treats. I have 57 treats, and haven't had any drop in half an hour.

Someone said 58? Whose scroll so I can see?

You can check out all of them on the wiki page... I did the math on them and there are 58 however one is rare and very hard to obtain from what everyone is saying.

Best of luck

I'm STILL getting error messages when I try to pick up ingredients! Not every time, but often enough to be pissed about it.

Page Not Found

The page you are looking for does not appear to exist. Try some of these recommendations:

Other things to try:

Search dragcave.net:

halloween 15 get 155208893

Very frustrating!

I have two questions:

1) are the potions permanent? (I'm hoping that they are)

2) is there a potion for the mint dragons?

1) No, they last 24h

2) Yes

1) No, they last 24h

2) Yes

I really hope the sprites show up somewhere still. xd.png The GW change looks awesome!

Dangit, I just wasted two of my ingredients, and I have so precious little right now...

Cave, drop stuff faster! XP

Edited by VioletWhirlwind