TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

Haha, too bad that was only audio.

That settles it, one way or another, I need to watch this movie again for Halloween. I'm obsessing over it now.

The Blob too!!! Ah....

Well, one idea is that maybe you have to make a specific potion to get it? I've clicked on almost every page in my scroll looking for it. Starting to obsess myself in finding this treat.....

Haha, too bad that was only audio.

That settles it, one way or another, I need to watch this movie again for Halloween. I'm obsessing over it now.

Great, now I have the theme song stuck in my head and will be humming it all week. xd.png

The Blob too!!! Ah....

I don't think I've ever actually watched that one. *considers putting it on the list*

Great, now I have the theme song stuck in my head and will be humming it all week. xd.png

Then my work here is done! *evil laugh*

We need to go find ourselves the movie thread or something.

Okay, I'll be over here.

Hee Hee!!! 

Oh, man, and I have no audio! Must. get. speakers.

Is anyone else still having trouble seeing harlequinraven's links?

And how much does everyone want to bet that we get more treats within the next few days?

i LOVE halloween on DC now

i have almost all the lineages i want....still that shadow walker is not easy to find

to celebrate i finally updated my avatar for the season IM SO SPHOOKEY!

I don't have the mod so this pic was a censorkip.gif to get

i wish potion brewing was a DC thing that could do things instead of forcing BSAs on any dragon that has magic *cough couch* blacks *cough* *cough*

its cooldown could be the fact that they would be rare (i might make a idea thread but i have a feeling it would be shot down)

Edited by blockEdragon

Oh, man, and I have no audio! Must. get. speakers.

And how much does everyone want to bet that we get more treats within the next few days?

Well, TJ HAS been known to add a few more the last part of the Event week....maybe that's where we get that one?

Are you looking at my original post (with the fixed links) or where someone quoted me? This should have the correct links below:

Is this a tiny little Kiki I see?! And is this a susuwatari from My Neighbor Totoro? wub.gif There also appears to be a Luna-P ball.

Are you looking at my original post (with the fixed links) or where someone quoted me? This should have the correct links below:

Thanks! Did you do these sprites? And what are the cute little fuzzy critters in the box further on?

You've got it, Riverwillows - just hope it's not at the last minute to stress out anybody who'd thought that they already had them all.

If I remember correctly, the ONLY time more treats were added mid-event was the very first TOT in 2010. We started with 92 and TJ added 2 extra. And there was massive outpouring of drama for weeks after the fact and he has never done it since.

If no one has the poofing egg treat, how did the wiki get it? Things are only to be added there AFTER someone has it. Seems rather odd that no one in this entire thread has even seen it except for the wiki page.

Okay, so apparently, according to the wiki, I'm only missing this treat. Except it's been some time since my last treat dropped, and I don't see anything else appearing.

Has anyone found all 58 treats already ? Or even this one in particular ?

I'm having the same issue it appears. It's been some time and I have yet to see that one make an appearance. I'm starting to wonder if there's a glitch or something and that's why that last one isn't making an appearance.

Ugh, work in the morning and I'm falling asleep at the keyboard. Oh well, I think I've done pretty good today. I've transformed a couple dragons (my two favorite Royal Blues are now eggs again!) and am saving my other ingredients until I get more.

Happy Hunting, everyone!

I've tried clicking it several times and nothing happens... I've been trying since it went live yesterday and I hoped it would be fixed after the site came down for maintenance but sadly mine still doesn't work sad.gif

Have you been clicking on the tricks and treats as they arrive abt every 10-12 minutes?

If so, then try a different browser; if that doesn't work, try posting in the Help forum?

i wish potion brewing was a DC thing that could do things instead of forcing BSAs on any dragon that has magic *cough couch* blacks *cough* *cough*

its cooldown could be the fact that they would be rare (i might make a idea thread but i have a feeling it would be shot down)

I hope he makes this something that can be part of regular gameplay for the rest of the year. :3 I've heard of several breeds having BSAs proposed for "gathering up" items that can be used in the potions. biggrin.gif That would be a brilliant marriage and add an extra fun bit to the game for anyone who wanted to play that angle. smile.gif I know once you've gotten up to the gold trophy and collected most of the dragons you want, there's only breeding pretty lineages, keeping on top of new releases, and trying to make the rare NDs, zombies, and staying on top of the holiday games left. It can get kinda boring I think for a lot of people aside from that so some leave. I wonder if having something like this in play for the rest of the year could entice a lot of people to stay and do stuff like this with the collecting and potions? biggrin.gif It would be really fun and I know I'd deff stay too! <3

Especially if we could somehow exchange ingredients and potions as well! That'd be so much fun! xd.png

I'd like the potion making thing to be part of regular gameplay not just a holiday thing or forced as a BSA on a dragon. :3 Same with the mana-making game. biggrin.gif Oh the possibilities you can go from there if you combine the results of the two! <3

I am getting those error messages

page not found errors

halloween 15 get 956235946

and halloween 15 get 1354957640

by any chance trying to get these ingregients like searching the cave for a rare egg? so that means I am facing 75 plus people in certain biomes? if so it would help if the stuff would not move around the page. I think I spent over 25 mins in the jungle biome alone and when something popped up I clicked it but got the page not found error

I'm having the same issue, just not all the time.

Just encountered a glitch. Tried giving the gender-switch potion to my female Dark-Myst Pygmy and *poof* she's still female... pretty disappointing. Edit: And yes the potion is gone. Anyone else have this happen?

From what I saw, the gender marker doesn't change. My purple is still called a female. It's just the sprite itself that changes, because my purple now looks like a male. smile.gif If your Dark-Myst still looks female then IDK what else it could be, maybe a glitch sorry? sad.gif

Gender changing potion does not change the actual gender of the dragon but visually changes the gender of dragons with dimorphic poses. Edited by AnanoKimi

I hope he makes this something that can be part of regular gameplay for the rest of the year. :3 I've heard of several breeds having BSAs proposed for "gathering up" items that can be used in the potions. biggrin.gif That would be a brilliant marriage and add an extra fun bit to the game for anyone who wanted to play that angle. smile.gif I know once you've gotten up to the gold trophy and collected most of the dragons you want, there's only breeding pretty lineages, keeping on top of new releases, and trying to make the rare NDs, zombies, and staying on top of the holiday games left. It can get kinda boring I think for a lot of people aside from that so some leave. I wonder if having something like this in play for the rest of the year could entice a lot of people to stay and do stuff like this with the collecting and potions? biggrin.gif It would be really fun and I know I'd deff stay too! <3

Especially if we could somehow exchange ingredients and potions as well! That'd be so much fun! xd.png

I'd like the potion making thing to be part of regular gameplay not just a holiday thing or forced as a BSA on a dragon. :3 Same with the mana-making game. biggrin.gif Oh the possibilities you can go from there if you combine the results of the two! <3

you know what ill go make a thread on that!

you know what ill go make a thread on that!

Yes yes please! biggrin.gif Please put in the link to the thread too when you make it, I wanna see, participate, and join in! biggrin.gif <3

In other news, I found 31 of the ingredients at least once, made 6 different kinds of potions [i have several of a couple of potions, many of them that I can't use but I have the ingredients for so I might as well make them!], and found 43 of the treats. :3

What about all of you? xd.png

From what I saw, the gender marker doesn't change. My purple is still called a female. It's just the sprite itself that changes, because my purple now looks like a male. smile.gif If your Dark-Myst still looks female then IDK what else it could be, maybe a glitch sorry? sad.gif

She still looks female so I'm thinking there's a glitch on DC's end.

Gender changing potion does not change the actual gender of the dragon but visually changes the gender of dragons with dimorphic poses.

I know... the sprite didn't change.

Edited by Booo

She still looks female so I'm thinking there's a glitch on DC's end.

I know... the sprite didn't change.

Have you tried a hard refresh and cleaning out your cache? It may be on your end. Also try checking from another device/browser, It seems some browsers are having trouble with the event. i that doesn't work then it is definitely a bug.

Okay I have some ingredients

I clicked on 2 separate ones and then clicked make potion

The first time no potion was made I made a bad choice

Second one I chose a different ingredient to pair up with my Dragon Ocimum and it told me I made a potion, but then nothing

what was I supposed to have seen and done at that point?

Help I have gotten so many glitchy errors this evening. I don't know that it is Dc. It could be me. Had problems with both Chrome and Firefox. sad.gifunsure.gif