TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

I hope the rest of the sprites can be kept as alts though. They're beautiful! I want a whole hoard of white Falconiforms.

I SO BADLY WANT WHITE AND RED FALCONIFORMS! pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase let this be an alt!!!!! <3

Also its AMAZING seeing a frilled egg again! D: And I wanna either see a male GW turned black or try making one myself. >.> I have to get the ingredients though! Biomes please cough up new ones instead of giving me more of the ones I already have and can't do anything with them! D:

In other news last night when hunting for ingredients in Forest, I saw TWO DIFFERENT leetle trees and tried to click them but I missed. WAAAAAH. TT.TT one right after another dammiiiiiit. First ever times I've EVER seen that description though. TT.TT Hope whoever got it is happy. :3

i have no idea how to make potions xd.png i keep clicking on ingreadients on the brew screen and nothings happening

i have no idea how to make potions xd.png i keep clicking on ingreadients on the brew screen and nothings happening

You only need to click two at a time, one for each of the blue blocks above the cauldron.

There are combos listed here: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=171507

I've been working on transforming all my shadow walkers.

Oh PLEAAAAAAAAAASE *u* This HAS to be an alt goddamit I want this to be an alt so much so! <3 Think of the lineage possibilities!!! biggrin.gif

I love it too- it also reminds me of Shadow Lugia. wink.gif

There should be a potion that does something to misfit pygmies! xd.png Not sure if there is one, I don't want to spoil surprises for myself, it's more fun when you have no idea that you are about to turn your black into a mushroom. happy.gif