TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

Try refreshing the page?

Tried it already. Also tried clearing the cache and switching browsers, no luck.

Join the club. wink.gif We have three members now.

Bro. Brooo. I knew I liked you for a reason. cool.gif Well, okay, more than one. wink.gif

4 members, if I may??? I twigged on that the first time I saw it. But then, I'm over 50, I remember going to midnight movies. Killer Tomatos, Rocky, Shock Treatment, and classics like Plan 9. OH yeah!

@MessingerDragon - I didn't. Another person found it on the Wiki, and showed me, they are equally frustrated on where to get the last one also. That's why I posted here, more heads make better results. lol

Edited by Riverwillows

Am now up to 19 treats, 23 kinds of ingredients, and have brewed 8 potions. This is an amazing event!

4 members, if I may??? I twigged on that the first time I saw it. But then, I'm over 50, I remember going to midnight movies. Killer Tomatos, Rocky, Shock Treatment, and classics like Plan 9. OH yeah!

Haha, nice. biggrin.gif Sure, join the club. We should dedicate it to deliciously cheesy, campy horror films.

Lol, I've never seen the Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, but the title is familiar enough that it had occurred to me as well. So, are you going to cough up that deadly secret about how to obtain that last item, or must we loose the tomatoes on you? (Where's a wiggling eyebrow smilie when you need it?) unsure.gif

So, are you going to cough up that deadly secret about how to obtain that last item, or must we loose the tomatoes on you? (Where's a wiggling eyebrow smilie when you need it?) unsure.gif

I don't have it!! ohmy.gif That's why I posted here, hoping someone can help us clue into it.

Lol, I've never seen the Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, but the title is familiar enough that it had occurred to me as well. So, are you going to cough up that deadly secret about how to obtain that last item, or must we loose the tomatoes on you? (Where's a wiggling eyebrow smilie when you need it?) unsure.gif

I'll try not to take over this thread talking about it, but you should totally watch it. I need to see it again too, it's been years. There was also a cheesy cartoon and I used to watch that occasionally too, but I hardly remember it now.

I still can't get my potions to work. I click onto the ingredients and nothing happens at all. And I have done everything others were told to do and nadda.

I don't have it!!  ohmy.gif  That's why I posted here, hoping someone can help us clue into it.

Drat, foiled again! Anyone got a mustache I can borrow to twirl?

I've got all of the others, just trying to track down the more elusive ingredients, and I must say that this was someone's brilliant idea and a lot of fun, so thanks to whoever, lol.

Edit: Spiteful_Crow, I've wanted to see that movie for years. I ADORE cheesey old movies. But it never came on the old movie station, back when I watched TV. sad.gif

Re-edit: Hi, harlequinraven, all I get from your links is 'server not found'?

Edited by Syphoneira

@SpitefulCrow - Watch out for the cherry tomatos!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Despite knowing nothing changed by the potions would ever be permanent, I sort of wish the Vampire sparkles would stay. They're subtle, and liven up the sprite just a bit. :B

@SpitefulCrow - Watch out for the cherry tomatos!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Shoot. Now I need you to explain or link that to me, because I obviously forgot. I just remember that they are delicious. tongue.gif

People keep asking if this treat is broken or where this treat is from:

user posted image

I'm not too sure (since I haven't actually played the game), but I think it's from the indie game, OFF. At least, the color scheme looks like it is. That or it's from 5 Nights at Freddy's, what with the screens of flickering video and all.

Of course, I could be (and probably likely) wrong.

This treat is actually my old white Pyralspite forum avatar, with glitch effects that are supposed to be a reference to both Missingno and the game Axiom Verge.

This treat is actually my old white Pyralspite forum avatar, with glitch effects that are supposed to be a reference to both Missingno and the game Axiom Verge.

Aw... and I felt so special for knowing something only a few others did. tongue.gif

Shoot. Now I need you to explain or link that to me, because I obviously forgot. I just remember that they are delicious. tongue.gif

Hee Hee!!!

Aw... and I felt so special for knowing something only a few others did. tongue.gif

Same c:

Axiom verge yesss

Hee Hee!!!

Haha, too bad that was only audio.

That settles it, one way or another, I need to watch this movie again for Halloween. I'm obsessing over it now.