TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

Great job to whoever created the treat banner/separator for this year! It is beautiful! biggrin.gif

That would be aangs-sister, and yes, it's lovely! biggrin.gif

The red mushrooms are fun. laugh.gif

i wish these could be permanent in some way because thats aweosme

I know, right? I would hoard dinos if they looked like this all the time. As it is I only have one of each for scroll completion. I LOVE the potion-altered ones!

Is there a goal to work towards with this event besides the ToT? By that I mean like in past events where you have the collection to complete with the event. Or is this one just intended for temporary fun effects? Curious because I need to partition my time over some sites, and knowing this depends how I do so.

Edited by Ashywolf

yeah, each biome is still only giving me one of three different ingredients every time it drops an ingredient, despite the fact that I've been at this (quite literally) all day. So that's a glitch.

If you participated in the last Valentine event and have a cave with a male dragon from you:

Try a potion on your male and take a look at your Valentine cave.

My Falconiform Wyvern in my valentine cave on my scroll is a feast for the eyes.

Hmmm, not sure what's going on, but for a few ingredients now, each time I clicked on it to collect it, I keep getting a "page doesn't exist" message unsure.gif

I would kill to have the mints stay the way they are with the potions. They are the most adorable thing and look so majestic. The potion mints are so prettyyyy wub.gif

Wonder if they might be one of the sprites that get updated and they look like the potion sprite blink.gif

I agree that I'd *love* to see some of these changes permanently! Especially the mints, I only have a couple 'cause they've never really appealed to me, but this potion-form is beautiful!

The ingredient-getting, however, is frustrating me 'cause I haven't yet worked out which ones come from which biomes, so I keep finding ones I can't use or don't want.

I would kill to have the mints stay the way they are with the potions. They are the most adorable thing and look so majestic. The potion mints are so prettyyyy wub.gif

Wonder if they might be one of the sprites that get updated and they look like the potion sprite blink.gif

I woul love that. The colour they have with the potion really fits for a Mint Dragon but the style of the sprite did not go with all the other sprites in here in Dragon Cave... Can we have this colour for our Mints? If yes: thumbs_up.png

Random question... but are the dragons hanging on/over the cauldron misfit pygmies? I'm getting that feel from them...

I woul love that. The colour they have with the potion really fits for a Mint Dragon but the style of the sprite did not go with all the other sprites in here in Dragon Cave... Can we have this colour for our Mints? If yes: thumbs_up.png

they should be ALTS!

Yay I finally found the Kiki treat! :D Now if only there was a Totoro treat, or maybe Sen's mask. :3

I'm pretty disappointed the egg potion can't be used on Tinsels and Shimmers ): I spent all day trying to find the right ingredients and when I finally did I realized the "all dragons" was wrong.

I hope the rest of the sprites can be kept as alts though. They're beautiful! I want a whole hoard of white Falconiforms.

they should be ALTS!

Also a good idea!

Below a spoiler for Trick and Treat in white:

By the way: I like the Luna Tricks and Treat item.