TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

Have you tried a hard refresh and cleaning out your cache? It may be on your end. Also try checking from another device/browser, It seems some browsers are having trouble with the event. i that doesn't work then it is definitely a bug.

Oh yeah I did all that except I haven't tried on another device, I'll have to wait till tomorrow to try it though. Thanks for the tip.

Here it is for those curious.

Edited by Booo

Also: Hello, whoever the conlang enthusiast is who named the immortal onion. ;-)

hehe surprised you didnt catch the tomato's name too then tongue.gif

coi.

Oh yeah I did all that except I haven't tried on another device, I'll have to wait till tomorrow to try it though. Thanks for the tip.

Here it is for those curious.

Well it definitely still looks like a female so it definitely a bug then. If it had worked then I should be seeing a male. Are you sure that's the right pygmy you chose?

What's the drop rate for ingredients?

I've seen literally one. I've been playing all day

every few minutes, but ONLY in the biomes. They dont drop like treats do.

Pick the biome you need an ingrediant from and refresh there. One will show up in a biome and stay there until you grab it.

I found the treat I made and felt proud to hear my bf say its unnerving to him biggrin.gif

every few minutes, but ONLY in the biomes. They dont drop like treats do.

Pick the biome you need an ingrediant from and refresh there. One will show up in a biome and stay there until you grab it.

I know they're in the biomes. That's why I'm asking. I haven't gotten anything all day.

I know they're in the biomes. That's why I'm asking. I haven't gotten anything all day.

Try the usual:

-Clear cache

-Clear cookies

-Restart browser

-Restart computer

-Restart modem/router

If all else fails, how about a different browser?

Yes yes please! biggrin.gif Please put in the link to the thread too when you make it, I wanna see, participate, and join in! biggrin.gif <3

In other news, I found 31 of the ingredients at least once, made 6 different kinds of potions [i have several of a couple of potions, many of them that I can't use but I have the ingredients for so I might as well make them!], and found 43 of the treats. :3

What about all of you? xd.png

alright I wasn't going to but you asked so i'm gonna risk the embarassemnt

here you go biggrin.gif

Try the usual:

-Clear cache

-Clear cookies

-Restart browser

-Restart computer

-Restart modem/router

If all else fails, how about a different browser?

Clearing worked smile.gif thank you

Okay I have some ingredients

I clicked on 2 separate ones and then clicked make potion

The first time no potion was made I made a bad choice

Second one I chose a different ingredient to pair up with my Dragon Ocimum and it told me I made a potion, but then nothing

what was I supposed to have seen and done at that point?

Help I have gotten so many glitchy errors this evening. I don't know that it is Dc. It could be me. Had problems with both Chrome and Firefox. sad.gifunsure.gif

Same here i have an identical problem ,check my post in 'help'... sad.gif

So, I found all the threats expect the last one, the little poof ball. Does anyone know how to get that one? unsure.gif

A question to spriters, could you make an image of the white turning into a messy white with a puff of smoke? It's so cool, but the most I can do is take a screenshot while it's changing. sad.gif

I know it's not what you had in mind since I can only screencap gif (and doing so saturates the images for some reason), but for now (sorry if I missed that a spriter actually provided quality pics, lol):

user posted image or user posted image (diff speeds)

And the two I tested on to make sure the timing was okay:

user posted imageuser posted image

Oh wow, this is too fun. I've really enjoyed making some of my dragons fabulous and turning others into mushrooms. laugh.gif

So, I found all the threats expect the last one, the little poof ball. Does anyone know how to get that one? unsure.gif

Join the club! We all are wondering the same thing.