Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

On 5/18/2022 at 7:00 AM, Kalcifer said:

I remember you used to be able to type in something along the lines of dragcave.net/adopt/1234 (or whatever the dragon code was) to directly obtain an abandoned egg/hatchling without having to fish through the abandoned page. People used to do that before teleport/ safe trading was implemented. Is something like that still possible? 

It was still possible to miss an egg that way, occasionally someone else would manage to grab it before you, especially if you had a slow internet connection like I did back then and the cave was busy and lagging under weight of numbers. 

Teleport is more reliable, but kinda tame compared to the heart in the mouth moments spent frantically clicking refresh, and the euphoric feeling of seeing that special egg caught and safe 😊

Edited by nerys

When new players are just joining can they still enter the raffle and if they can enter the raffle does anyone let them know this? 

39 minutes ago, StormBirdRising said:

When new players are just joining can they still enter the raffle and if they can enter the raffle does anyone let them know this? 

Pretty sure anyone can join the raffle. Not sure how newbies would learn about it.

2 hours ago, StormBirdRising said:

Not directly, I think, but the information is under Raffle Status if you click on the Account link on your scroll.

And when you qualify each month, you get a notification on scroll.

Does anyone know around what time “news” is kinda/sometimes released? I kind of thought we’d hear something today and I don’t want to miss it…

1 minute ago, boscodelta said:

Does anyone know around what time “news” is kinda/sometimes released? I kind of thought we’d hear something today and I don’t want to miss it…

midnight.

be prepared at 11:59 p.m. cave time friday night (tonight)

@TJ09, the tombstones are back.

Is anyone else noticing them?

I've been getting tombstones again too.  It's about the last thing I wanted to see right now!

58 minutes ago, trystan said:

midnight.

be prepared at 11:59 p.m. cave time friday night (tonight)

Ahhh thank youuu. Appreciate the heads up :)

3 minutes ago, boscodelta said:

Ahhh thank youuu. Appreciate the heads up :)

you're welcome. :D 

The tombstones are happening for me too, with increasing frequency in the last hour as far as I can tell. 😟

oh, so I'm not the only one getting a tombstone error? Good to know.

17 hours ago, Lagie said:

Pretty sure anyone can join the raffle. Not sure how newbies would learn about it.

Thank you 

15 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Not directly, I think, but the information is under Raffle Status if you click on the Account link on your scroll.

Thank you. 

is it just me or do coast, desert and forest currenty not have their background artwork? I am only seeing black there, the remaining locations are fine

1 hour ago, Thaliel said:

is it just me or do coast, desert and forest currenty not have their background artwork? I am only seeing black there, the remaining locations are fine

All normal for me, even though I currently have very spotty WiFi connection.

Okay,  so,  how many unique breeds should we have including the six new biome eggs? I am showing 300 on my scroll where it shows  "Unique Breeds" .   Are there more than that? 

2 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

My scroll shows 301.

Thanks.  Do you have one of those undead zombie dragons?  That might be the one I am missing.  

My number of unique breeds is 299, and I think I should have everything but zombies and neglecteds. So 301 could indeed be the total count now!