Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I'm having trouble with the Official DC discord link. I was in the chat, but I am not currently, and cannot rejoin. I know what the issue is, but I needs to contact someone IN the discord to fix it, and obviously I can't do that since I can't get into the DC Discord! Who do I contact to fix this?

I really just want to talk about gardening in the one channel. And about ducks. I really am curious to know which ducks would be good for nomming bugs.

12 hours ago, Dragon Mage said:

I really just want to talk about gardening in the one channel. And about ducks. I really am curious to know which ducks would be good for nomming bugs.

@Starscream knows about ducks, too. ;)

Am I right when I remember that if I tried for a zombie and it revived as itself, I can't try to do it again, even to get a zombie? 

38 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Am I right when I remember that if I tried for a zombie and it revived as itself, I can't try to do it again, even to get a zombie? 

Pretty sure you are right. I was mad a couple of weeks ago when I wasted a kill slot on a revived dragon and couldn't attempt to revive it again.

Crap. Oh well; I needed a frozen one of the breed anyway.

guys i have a tiny little problem

i use for nursey valley sheerwood but in this day i has open the site and signal me  that site do not exist more.....

I don't know  other site from dc nursey, please  some users or staff  knowing a good and simple site how valley of sherwood? I have necessity put my eggs in nursey.

thank you so much

11 minutes ago, sakurakid said:

i use for nursey valley sheerwood but in this day i has open the site and signal me  that site do not exist more.....

I don't know  other site from dc nursey, please  some users or staff  knowing a good and simple site how valley of sherwood? I have necessity put my eggs in nursey.

thank you so much

AoND is another good site. So is DragHatch.

48 minutes ago, sakurakid said:

please  some users or staff  knowing a good and simple site how valley of sherwood? I have necessity put my eggs in nursey.

thank you so much

Silvi's Lair is good, too.

2 hours ago, sakurakid said:

thank you so much

Here's a link to all available (and 2 now unavailable) hatchery sites: Dragon Cave Hatcheries (weebly.com)

1 hour ago, twol8sue said:

strange question.

but I just caught a blue sapphire lineaged egg from the AP? how?

I thought all sapphires when abandoned turn pink? not a trade, found in AP. thought it was an aeri gloris 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ctgYp

Auto-abandoned eggs don't turn pink. They have to be willfully abandoned.  So you'll never find a blue CB, but bred ones are possible.

On 4/18/2022 at 2:15 AM, Lagie said:

Silvi's Lair is good, too.

On 4/18/2022 at 8:34 AM, DragonLady86 said:

Auto-abandoned eggs don't turn pink. They have to be willfully abandoned.  So you'll never find a blue CB, but bred ones are possible.

thank you so much to all and 2

I need a reminder. How to find a dragon by its name.

9 minutes ago, RainDear said:

I need a reminder. How to find a dragon by its name.

If it’s on your scroll, you can use the drop down box near the top right of your scroll that says “sort by”, and choose “name”. All your dragons will then sort alphabetically, so it should be easy to find.

This was a new one on me. I tried for some zombie hatchies the other day - all were to be S1. They all disintegrated. But three of their tombstones have now gendered. Is that normal; ?

36 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

This was a new one on me. I tried for some zombie hatchies the other day - all were to be S1. They all disintegrated. But three of their tombstones have now gendered. Is that normal; ?

Dead things gender sometimes still. I think zombies are locked in, but just dead things can and will. It can make getting stage 1s at Halloween tricky if you have to let them sit a few days before revival. Not really sure why that is though.

When sorting by breed, I have a new Nocturne egg that sorts in the middle (third from the top) in my Nocturnes.

Why isn't the egg sorting at the bottom?  Is there a glitch with Nocturne sorting?

Screenshot under spoiler.

312A3316-472E-4E4C-884E-B0F2F6DC39C1.thumb.jpeg.2d09e9ea60351be1b533046251b96249.jpeg

Edited by missy_

Hi, I'm trying to find something that shows my scroll statistics at the bottom in my signature. The one at Egg Drop Soup doesn't seem to be working. Are there any others I can use?

There is TJ's scroll banner, like the one in my signature.

Ruby Eyes left instructions on how to use it here.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

There is TJ's scroll banner, like the one in my signature.

Ruby Eyes left instructions on how to use it here.

Thank you, I'll use it now